Safe Key

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

on the third mission, where is the safe key so you can open the safe and complete the second objective of getting the "special item" from the safe

i've killed all the raiders and i think i've searched every corpse... and my lockpicking skill isnt high enough to open it

HELP its driving me insane

West of the main building where Jesse the leaders resides, there's the small building holding the scientist you have to free, when you talk to him he give you the special item.

I personally need help with gambling..

The scientist gave me the metal arm when I freed him. And that's all! I tried to use this item and my lockpicks but nothing seems to work.

How do I get to open the safe? Is there a special key or something? Anybody knows the where this mysterious key is?

I think he means the safe at the very end of the mission, in the room where you kill the raider boss. It says 'looks difficult' when you try to pick it, which means that there's a key somewhere. (I never found it either)

cheers
Phil
aka Fong Sai Yuk

I picked the lock on it in 2 tries, with just one of my snipers from the bunker with about 24 lockpicking skill... and no tools.

Money is easy, especially now that barter works with the patch... Just kill lots of humanoid randoms :) Or if you are really evil just pick combat sg's off of dead civilians near bunker alpha.

I had to equip the lockpick to my characters main hand and then use it on the safe. Worked in one try. Got a radaway, traps and tricks book, and some ring pulls. Glhf.

Back