someone dug us up out of our grave and spotlighted us

All this video did was made me aware is that someone made a 2 hours and 17 minutes video defending fucking Emil.

ye i dont expect anyone else to be as autistic as I am and watch 11 hours of a video criticizing a 2 hour video of someone else, it's just weird that someone (the guy defending Emil) dragged our collective corpse out of the grave to point at and go "look, bad!"

[edit]

If you're reading this, NeverKnowsBest, let us rest in piece you gay dildo. :V

What a butthurt fagula. Frankly he is talking about people that are dead and gone and has no idea what he is talking about and I did not even watch the video.

Who are these people and what is even happening in that video?
I tried watching a few minutes from the timestamp and got nothing out of it.

Edit: Oh OK, 11 hour reaction video to a 2 hour video essay.
I'm not the target audience for that shit any more.

Me either. I just assume it is pure autism and move on.

Reading the comments in the video posted in the OP, apparently the dude that did the video defending Emil had a whole section of him talking about Emil's dead family member backed up by a sad violin music in the background.

The fuck does that have to do with people criticizing Emil for his shitty writing and game design? Newsflash, dipshit, everyone has dead family members. Weaponizing someone's dead family member to try to garner sympathy for someone that doesn't really deserve it given how bad they are at their job is disgusting.

@Mr Fish can you summarize what was said btw? I'm kinda curious.
Can I summarize what was said over the course of a 11 hour video?
No.

Can I summarize the part of NMA?
Sure, back in the ol days when Fallout 3 was released things were grand and everyone was happy in harmony over how fun Bethesda's games were. But we, the hateful brood, planted a seed of hatred that wouldn't materialize until 1.5 decades later and make Emil's feefee's hurt. We're mean. (:

ye i dont expect anyone else to be as autistic as I am and watch 11 hours of a video criticizing a 2 hour video of someone else, it's just weird that someone (the guy defending Emil) dragged our collective corpse out of the grave to point at and go "look, bad!"

[edit]

If you're reading this, NeverKnowsBest, let us rest in piece you gay dildo. :V

Probably still butthurt over how we trolled their fourms after they bought the IP..... they had to even disable avatars at one point.

The only thing I get from video essays like that, are interpretations of what someone else has said. Unless you've sat down with the person you're talking about and straight out asked them what they meant, you're likely off base, at least a little. A good example would be Creetosis claiming that Patrician blindly said: "you got what you deserved" (or something to that effect), about Bethesda fans blind praise for the company. Neverknowsbest claims it was plagiarism. My take is that it was a sarcastic call back to Neverknowsbest' video, where he criticized Obsidian fans for the same thing. A lot of "he said he said", all petty bullshit really.

youcandoit-believe.gif

No.

Can I summarize the part of NMA?
Sure, back in the ol days when Fallout 3 was released things were grand and everyone was happy in harmony over how fun Bethesda's games were. But we, the hateful brood, planted a seed of hatred that wouldn't materialize until 1.5 decades later and make Emil's feefee's hurt. We're mean. (:

Is NMA the Fallout Communities Jews? Conspring to bring down Bethesda and Todd with plots and intrigue.
plots within plots within plots...

Eh… these guys sre weird… often putting out 12 hour video responses to videos that are like an hour long.

I’ve got no time for that

Back