SPECIAL in F3 - same as F1 and 2?

Cyane

First time out of the vault
I was just wondering if your SPECIAL attributes can be raised during the game (like after leveling up or by other means) or does it act the same way as previous the previous Fallouts?

Thanks i nadvance.

Yeah there is a perk early on that allows you to add 1 point to any of your SPECIAL sections. I think you can do that for a max of...5 or 10? I could be way off though, someone can correct me if so.

10. And you can get figures that raise all your stats by 1, and you can use chems that raise them up to 4, and several other ways besides. HOWEVER, power armor only raise your stats by 2 strength, but lowers your agility by 2. Which is stupid of course, as this negates the whole concept of power armor.

They say in the game that the Enclave's armour is better, BOS soldiers talk about this all the time, but those armors only give you +1 str and -1 agi, or nothing at all - and they do not have significantly higher damage reduction. Bah.

And don't let me start on the stupid tesla armor..

Attributes are a joke in this game, it seems like I'm going to end with 10 in all stats, sometimes.

Even clothing adds to attributes.

Back