The bad track

marstonkyale

First time out of the vault
So my first play through I went bad guy, so far I am pleased with it but I do have a question. Around level 4 just in front of Super Duper Mart I was harassed by 3 regulators, turns out I had a 1k cap bounty on my head, well after killing them and say 20-30 hours more into the game I'm level 14. And I have yet to see another group of regulators, was this a random encouter and because I killed them thats it? or why arn't more good guys coming after the "Capital Crimelord" (karma rating).

marstonkyale said:
So my first play through I went bad guy, so far I am pleased with it but I do have a question. Around level 4 just in front of Super Duper Mart I was harassed by 3 regulators, turns out I had a 1k cap bounty on my head, well after killing them and say 20-30 hours more into the game I'm level 14. And I have yet to see another group of regulators, was this a random encouter and because I killed them thats it? or why arn't more good guys coming after the "Capital Crimelord" (karma rating).

It's random where they pop up, pretty sure. Talons always get me around subway stations, maybe regs have a preferred ambush spot>?

It's random based on luck, and probably based on what area you're in too, since one would assume if you're closer to their hideout, you'd see more of them.

Luck is a HUGE factor in encounters though, enough so that I've decided to pretty much always have 8+ luck.

Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude said:
On my good character, I've got talon squad on me 24/7.

On my evil character I've had like... one of the bounty hunter encounters.

Funny thing on my evil character they have bounties on me, but I can still sell the ears to their leader for my lawbringer perk.

Back