The Independent Fallout Wiki [A New Fallout Wiki With Blackjack and Hookers!]

You can’t be expect everyone to be as virulently genocidal as you, @Proletären

But in all seriousness, like @Risewild said, many people have a live and let live attitude and think that supporting the transgender ideology is just being a “decent person”. I used to be pretty ambivalent about it myself before I started realizing the hypocrisy, lack of solid scientific evidence, and potential for harm that this belief system entails. In other words, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

As I have said before I just do not want 5 year old kids wanting to go trans when they get older due to parents brainwashing. Adults can ruin their life if they want. Beth is just being a 2023 company.

Yeah man, people are annoying with trains stuff but I refuse to become actually like hateful towards these people just because some people are annoying. The people who are foaming at mouth in rage about this stuff are just as annoying as the people who never shut up and inject it into everything. Its all just culture war bullshit.

Edit :
As I have said before I just do not want 5 year old kids wanting to go trans when they get older due to parents brainwashing. Adults can ruin their life if they want. Beth is just being a 2023 company.

I actually encountered one of these people in real life for the first time today. I always thought it was rightoid ragebait memes but this woman said she sent her 12 year old "daughter" to trans camp and that the kid has been living as a girl since age 4. My friend who is a relative of their's said she'd been making him wear dresses since he was one. They let the kid choose his girl name and do you know what he chose: ADMIRAL. A fucking military rank. Real femme

Last edited:
Yeah man, people are annoying with trains stuff but I refuse to become actually like hateful towards these people just because some people are annoying. The people who are foaming at mouth in rage about this stuff are just as annoying as the people who never shut up and inject it into everything. Its all just culture war bullshit.

Edit :

I actually encountered one of these people in real life for the first time today. I always thought it was rightoid ragebait memes but this woman said she sent her 12 year old "daughter" to trans camp and that the kid has been living as a girl since age 4. My friend who is a relative of their's said she'd been making him wear dresses since he was one. They let the kid choose his girl name and do you know what he chose: ADMIRAL. A fucking military rank. Real femme
So much this. Same with woke stuff and people whining about woke stuff 24/7. I just wanna shoot the people that say woke 100 times a day.

What this post fails to mention is the fact that the same people running the Independent Wiki, are the ones who made Nukapedias pages shit in the first place, removing hundreds of thousands of bytes off of the whole wiki and turning it into a kids book for fallout, the same can be seen right now on their wiki too. What this post also fails to mention is the lead bureaucrat of the Independent Wiki was globally banned from fandom by the head of Trust and Safety.

I once edited the trivia section on the Lily (the New Vegas companion) wiki page to include a mention that the bloodthirsty voice in her head she often refers to as 'Leo' is probably a reference to the alter-ego of the protagonist of Manhunt 2 (which also has a psychopathic voice in his head called Leo). Some demented Bethesda fanboy deleted it days later saying that the correct interpretation is that the other one they wrote there saying that it's actually a reference to Uncle Leo from Fallout 3, which they postulated based on absolutely nothing because Uncle Leo isn't a psychopath and there's not a single hint or reason in New Vegas that even remotely leads to the conclusion that Lily ever was in the East Coast much less that she met Uncle Leo.

Other people in the talk section where also saying that the Uncle Leo interpretation was stupid and the Manhunt interpretation was the more obvious one, but the admins were absolute asses about it and just went with the stupid and wrong interpretation and deleted and blocked anyone who made edits mentioning the Manhunt 2 'Leo' interpretation. One of the suckers even deleted my comments on the talk section disagreeing with that interpretation and explaining all the signs that pointed towards a MH2 reference.[/QUOTE
And by chance, when did you make this edit? If this was years ago in 2015 or sometime long long ago, things have changed, drastically.

So you judge a Wiki based off the reaction you got years ago, and not even giving the current version of the Wiki a chance.
Everyone judges NMA based upon posts from 2006 so that fits.

So you judge a Wiki based off the reaction you got years ago, and not even giving the current version of the Wiki a chance.
Reporting my post for calling Tagaziel a faggot implies you probably are not gonna last here very long. Maybe just go cry somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
but the last guy named Heisenberg was a troll
I read this and decided to check how recent the troll job of this guy was. It was two years ago when i could have sworn it was much more recent.

2020 was also three fucking years ago when it feels like it was more recent. Maybe with age i'm starting lose sense of time.

I read this and decided to check how recent the troll job of this guy was. It was two years ago when i could have sworn it was much more recent.

2020 was also three fucking years ago when it feels like it was more recent. Maybe with age i'm starting lose sense of time.
Actually the forum has such low posting activity that time seems to slow down here. Posts I thought were 3 years ago are actually 6 years ago. Science is fun.

What this post fails to mention is the fact that the same people running the Independent Wiki, are the ones who made Nukapedias pages shit in the first place, removing hundreds of thousands of bytes off of the whole wiki and turning it into a kids book for fallout, the same can be seen right now on their wiki too.
Any examples of this? They seem to be doing a pretty good job. Unless they start doing stupid stuff in their new wikia, there's no point in criticizing them while the Nukapedia is still a big mess and misinformation without sources is still common.
For example:
Derek is Ernest Roe's nephew. Derek often travels to the Republic of Dave to see his friend Ralph, Dave's son.
Nowhere is this mentioned in any games or other sources (not even in the dubious Prima Games Guide), except in the Nukapedia. And ingame the kid never leaves Canterbury Commons either. The only thing is that the devs made a mistake and left a Republic of Dave key on his inventory, which is most likely an oversight (they probably made Derek with the intention of making him a kid from there, they gave him a key because they added stuff to the wrong kid's inventory or they forgot to remove the key when they copy and pasted a kid from RoD as a basis to create Derek).
What this post also fails to mention is the lead bureaucrat of the Independent Wiki was globally banned from fandom by the head of Trust and Safety.
Any source or proof of this, I am not the type of person that is trusting enough to just believe someone on the internet without solid proof when they start accusing others.

Also, what does "lead bureaucrat" means in this context? Is this person just an administrator of the wiki? Does this person write for the wiki? I really have no idea what a "lead bureaucrat" is in a wiki.
Is this person's influence so strong that it invalidates all the work put into the wiki made by all the volunteers working on it?

I am in a couple of discord channels where there is someone from this new fallout wikia and while we don't interact much, all I see from that person is them being nice to everyone and working hard, asking a lot of questions, researching and just doing a great job improving the writing and removing stuff without any sources, all to make sure the new wiki is accurate and good.

I'm sorry to say, but since you only made your account to post these things here and didn't provide any sources or proof of your accusations, it just makes it sound like you have a personal grudge against this new wikia and/or some person/people associated with it.

I'll say this, more competition will keep both wikis as better places and the fans will be better off. Monopoly always sucks.

Last edited:
Any examples of this? They seem to be doing a pretty good job. Unless they start doing stupid stuff in their new wikia, there's no point in criticizing them while the Nukapedia is still a big mess and misinformation without sources is still common.
For example:
Nowhere is this mentioned in any games or other sources (not even in the dubious Prima Games Guide), except in the Nukapedia. And ingame the kid never leaves Canterbury Commons either. The only thing is that the devs made a mistake and left a Republic of Dave key on his inventory, which is most likely an oversight (they probably made Derek with the intention of making him a kid from there, they gave him a key because they added stuff to the wrong kid's inventory or they forgot to remove the key when they copy and pasted a kid from RoD as a basis to create Derek).

Any source or proof of this, I am not the type of person that is trusting enough to just believe someone on the internet without solid proof when they start accusing others.

Also, what does "lead bureaucrat" means in this context? Is this person just an administrator of the wiki? Does this person write for the wiki? I really have no idea what a "lead bureaucrat" is in a wiki.
Is this person's influence so strong that it invalidates all the work put into the wiki made by all the volunteers working on it?

I am in a couple of discord channels where there is someone from this new fallout wikia and while we don't interact much, all I see from that person is them being nice to everyone and working hard, asking a lot of questions, researching and just doing a great job improving the writing and removing stuff without any sources, all to make sure the new wiki is accurate and good.

I'm sorry to say, but since you only made your account to post these things here and didn't provide any sources or proof of your accusations, it just makes it sound like you have a personal grudge against this new wikia and/or some person/people associated with it.

I'll say this, more competition will keep both wikis as better places and the fans will be better off. Monopoly always sucks.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Statement_from_Fandom_regarding_Kdarrow's_ban_and_demotion
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Updating_the_Ban_for_Kdarrow

Kdarrow is the Lead for the Independent Wiki

Why do you guys even look at the wiki though? Fallout 76 pretty much made it all pointless. I guess it might be cool to be an expert on shitty game lore in some circles.

This is actually pretty interesting drama, thanks for sharing. I’m still not sure who to believe in all this.

On 01:02 5 January 2022, Kdarrow removed 2069 bytes of information related to LGBTQ+ representation, citing that it was "speculation based on assumed genders".

Sounds like everybody’s retarded here

Last edited:
Thanks.

I checked it out a bit and (not to discredit what they are saying in there) they need a better, non-edited image named "real conversation". That is definitely a Discord message image, but Discord doesn't display messages like that, it always puts the date after the name of the message poster and the message under the name and date, but that allegedly* real conversation image puts the messages right next the name and no date, it seems like it was edited to (at least) remove the date and adjust the messages.

While the allegedly* fake images that were edited seem like normal Discord images.

My advice is for them to get a non-edited Discord image of the allegedly* real conversation and replace this one. The suspicious/paranoid in me makes me want to not believe the allegedly* real proof if it was edited.

Although my previous question still stands, is the lead's allegedly* past lies and assholery enough to discredit all the work made by everyone else in that wiki?
I'll be honest, I'm a user, so I am selfish, just because this person seems to be someone I wouldn't want to be in the same room with, it doesn't change that everything I have seen on this new wiki is better and/or properly sourced compared to Nukapedia. I haven't found any headcanon being stated as fact in this new wiki, and this is what matters to me as a Fallout fan and wiki user.

*used here to prevent any possible legal repercussions :lol:.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I checked it out a bit and (not to discredit what they are saying in there) they need a better, non-edited image named "real conversation". That is definitely a Discord message image, but Discord doesn't display messages like that, it always puts the date after the name of the message poster and the message under the name and date, but that real conversation image puts the messages right next the name and no date, it seems like it was edited to (at least) remove the date and adjust the messages.

While the allegedly* fake images that were edited seem like normal Discord images.

My advice is for them to get a non-edited Discord image of the allegedly* real conversation and replace this one. The suspicious/paranoid in me makes me want to not believe the allegedly* real proof if it was edited.

Although my previous question still stands, is the lead's allegedly* past lies and assholery enough to discredit all the work made by everyone else in that wiki?
I'll be honest, I'm a user, so I am selfish, just because this person seems to be someone I wouldn't want to be in the same room with, it doesn't change that everything I have seen on this new wiki is better and/or properly sourced compared to Nukapedia. I haven't found any headcanon being stated as fact in this new wiki, and this is what matters to me as a Fallout fan and wiki user.

*used here to prevent any possible legal repercussions :lol:.

Well considering all of the Independent Wikis pages are imported from Nukapedia, a simple look at the revisions will show that. Nukapedia doesn't have headcanon on it, and a lot of pages are fully sourced and verified. And those pages have content. The Independent Wikis content is so destroyed you could read their whole wiki in under a week. Just compare Nukapedias Unity page versus the Independent Wikis pages. Nukapedias page has 23 in-depth, sourced paragraphs with 55 references. The Independent Wikis page has 1 sentence, and 4 references all from Fallout 2. The content on their wiki is the opposite of better, its destroyed.

Back