Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Modding' started by nadeauhugo, Sep 2, 2015.
Haha nice! I really want to give Atom RPG a try soon!
That video I made was from ATOM RPG Trudograd when it was about 1/3rd finished. I had bought it early release to support devs.The part at the police station was as far as you could go at the time. The police would say " Call back tomorrow " hence the title I used. So I messed about, placed explosives, this kicked things off lol.
Hey Hugo just wanted to say thank you for your mod and your hard work. This mod is art and is great to play. I look forward to the new update
THANKS!!! Next update is ready sinced a couple of days, I am waiting for my dev team to tell me if everything is good to send it out there. Will be launched any day now!
The Sum (Installer)
1. The thread title should be renamed by removing the version number.
2. I see version 1.7a is already available for download... and I wasn't warned
here's the installer (Installation time ~10 minutes).
The Sum Installer v1.7 differences from original:
- The game settings have been changed (smart running and maximum blood are installed).
- The "hidden" attribute has been removed from the files (necessity).
- "FT Improver" has been renamed to Improver (for convenience).
- The help files and icons have been moved to the "Readme" folder.
- For files and folders, a single register is used (The Upper Case First Letter in the every word).
- Added HiRes files for the game and tools.
- HiRes files have new stylized icons.
- Empty folders have been removed.
- The --box-- folder and developer shortcuts (lnk) have been removed.
- An installer has been created.
Oh very sorry for this! I put the new version online minutes before going to holidays so I was a bit on a rush. Happy you found the new link! If there is anything needed to update the thread please tell me.
No problem. Have a nice holiday.
1. It maybe worth removing the number from the title
The Sum (1.7a)
2. and change the version in the description
Version: 1.6a - 1.7a
3. and add a link to the first post
Link: The Sum (Installer)
Have the original FT fonts been changed for this mod\game?
Some files have double brackets:
characters.txt - line 1113
taunts.txt - line 856
[installer] Update 1.7.1a
Thanks for the addition! So happy NMA is back online...