Tim Cain has a youtube channel

Diggfinger!

First time out of the vault
Tim Cain started his own YouTube channel - said he's on semi-retirement now.

On this video he talks about the true purpose of the Vaults, and what Vault-Tec actually had planned...

One can image a nice bridge to Colony Ship RPG, that indeed takes place on a generation ship...

So the vaults were to be the testbed to launch the Fallout universe into a Second Space Age, interesting. I certainly prefer that over the vault experiments just being stupid immature shit like building a whole vault for one man and a crate of puppets which makes no sense and is such a waste of time and resources or the sex vault full of women and only one man. However, I also think I prefer the vault experiments being tied to surviving and rebuilding the world after a post-nuclear war rather than just escaping it. In a lot of ways some vault experiments can double as both colony ship and post-nuclear survival experiments. Vaults 8, 13, and 15 come to mind off the top of my head.

Tim Cain started his own YouTube channel - said he's on semi-retirement now.

On this video he talks about the true purpose of the Vaults, and what Vault-Tec actually had planned...

One can image a nice bridge to Colony Ship RPG, that indeed takes place on a generation ship...

SUBSCRIBED! Thanks for sharing this, I feel like this should've been posted on the news thread though. But anyways, very interesting! I'll definitely check out his videos later.
:clap: :ok:

Back