Tim Cain on the series

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t feel like you need to go this hard for the Fallout series.

Either it’s bait and you’re trollinh, if which case I’d have to read another 5 pages of annoying posts on how it isn’t very good or you actually really like it and… good for you?
But I don’t feel we need to get this many posts on it at once.

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t feel like you need to go this hard for the Fallout series.

Either it’s bait and you’re trollinh, if which case I’d have to read another 5 pages of annoying posts on how it isn’t very good or you actually really like it and… good for you?
But I don’t feel we need to get this many posts on it at once.

I liked the show but I admit it has flaws.

It's a weird case where I can't talk about the flaws because the negativity seems like its so overwhelming that it precludes any nuance.

But I admit, I went overboard.

I liked the show but I admit it has flaws.

It's a weird case where I can't talk about the flaws because the negativity seems like its so overwhelming that it precludes any nuance.

But I admit, I went overboard.

It's fair, I didn't mean any offence or so... and is a little nice to balance out the negativity of it.

Me and @Post-War Tribal were talking about a podcast discussing the show if you were interested in that.

Back