Fallout 2 mod Trying to make Nirran's mods and save editor to work with Fallout 2 Restoration Project.

Freivalds

First time out of the vault
Hello.
I installed Fallout 2 Restoration Project and multiple, FO2Tweaks, inventory Filter and few Nirran's mods including skill books for every skill, Rapid perks to essentially reduce perks to either every 2 levels or every level and more custom perks.
Sadly I feel these mods not working much. I got the rapid perks perk and I only got a perk option at level 3 as usual.
I also tried to open "get a perk" window via save editors since they do not list the modded perks only vanilla ones. But while in fallout 1 vanilla I could get perk windows every time. I could not do so with F2 restoration project. I tried another save editor but it doesn't work.

I read around posts mentioning Nirran's mods being outdated. So I wondered if they work without restoration project since this game is old and got not many updates.
I am right now at the Den so its still possible to start over without the project.

I would love to hear about a solution, if not at least a warning of what else might break when it comes to adding mods on top. I like the new visuals and some of the options like the Orphanage but I really want skill book and modded perks even more then that.

Back