Fallout Tactics mod Turnbased Mod (2.2)

Don't double post, you've been warned already have a strike.

edityourpost

And it would help to give some details about the mod, turnbased modification doesn't tell us diddly squat since it's a turnbased game.

Is this mod real or a mind wank? I would like to check it out, can you upload it to rapidshare or something?

WOOT

Now all I need is Tactics...

ummm...I see a problem here, I didnt think this one all the way through.

Screenshots please?

Here are shots of some of the levels in the mod.

There are not so much new graphics in the mod it is mostly about balancing the game for turn based play. For example the maps are much smaller than the usual stuff you can get here and have more cover and so on...

arena.jpg

midnightmurder.jpg

old_cinema.jpg

I haven't gotten to this mod yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It's nice to see some new FOT content; the preview maps look great!

Rapidshare only has 90 day lifespan if there is no download. Maggit seem downloaded and maybe you can ask him from his myspace website. Maybe he will be as nice as OTB, :D.

Hey Potato, 5k is ok, but i prefer lower chars like 1k or so but thats just my preference.

You could also start a Campaign game by printing out the 2. page in the Fallout.ods with OpenOfffice and note your kills etc on it. Then after a session use page 1 to calculate the points for your chars and level them. This way you can take your Characters from 250 up to 10k or so.

hello all
recently downloaded that mod from moddb - very nice job :)

sometimes that out-of-sync bug still appears tho...
any chance for a fix on that issue ?

Back