Unsused animations on orginal FT game.

Mulligun

Still Mildly Glowing
There is quite a number of an animations for a characters sprites (in the original core\spr-...) that i can't see in-game action. I'm talking for e.g. about the death animations. For e.g. for Mutant.spr there is DeathElectricity, DeathFire etc. animations that seems NOT to be used finally in game.
Why doesn't this animations is actually used and is there a mod that brings back those or at least is there a way to enable them?

P.S>
Of course I'm talking about game with v1.27 patch already installed.

I don't think they were cut, they just were not implemented properly. Like some quests don't work, or have missing dialogues or rewards. That guy everyone hates, oxhorn, made a lets play series where he showed in detail a lot of this stuff.

I don't think they were cut, they just were not implemented properly. Like some quests don't work, or have missing dialogues or rewards. That guy everyone hates, oxhorn, made a lets play series where he showed in detail a lot of this stuff.
Ok. Got it. Is there any mod that "repairs" that bad implementation or at least a way (using FTSE for e.g.) to bring those animations?

No idea. Probably not, because no one likes FOT for the reason that it focuses too much on combat and there is almost no story whatsoever. Not Fallout enough waaaaaaa waaaaaa

Back