Uploading on NMA – How?

Muttie

Still Mildly Glowing
Modder
WM2 (patch 1.0a) is finished and I would like to upload it permanently now.
It would make it easier for me if I could do it on NMA.
This is what I want to upload: https://easyupload.io/e09hi5

What do I have to do?

[Note: The above link is complete and can be used (if inclined), however, once I've managed to upload, I'll try and write a summarized changelog and post it. Plus on what I'll do next.]

I've made you a modder, so you should be able to add downloads and resources now

@Muttie
Just remember, there are some oddities as far as it goes for large uploads, not every modder is able to upload large files, for example i had to make a upload site of my own, as the amount of GB my upscales take, weren't fitting the download section, and the server said "no fckn way"..

as a last resort you may purchase an ssd drive, and a usb to SATA bridge. if your home Router comes with a usb 3.0 port, you can easily use a usb3.0 to SATA bridge ( those come with no additional power requiremets), after that, you simply go into your router's settings, and check for usb storage, it should give you an option to set a server (set it to public). If you have concerns of spoiling your IP adress, than like me use one of the dynamic domain name services (DDNS), to turn your IP to something readable. if you're a scrooge like me and don't want to fork $$ for the service, there's only a need to acknowledge you still use it once in a month,( they sent you an email with a link to click in order to renew) and that's it.

Back