Various Issues, bugs, etc.. I've run into

PaladinHeart

Mildly Dipped
The extra 30 life from Lifegiver perk is not compatible with Nerd Rage (should allow you 6 more life points, but it doesn't work correctly).

Unreachable Tumblers Today in Vault 108 (underneath a small step up ladder thingy, with a Nuka Cola Quantum on top of said ladder). I've tried grenades and everything to try and get the book to bounce out. My only working recourse was to (using the console) disable the ladder, get the book, then re-enable the ladder.

Here's some more, though I'm sure others have already had these problems and talked about them:

When using VATS, your character will go ahead and fire at an enemy who's just moved behind a wall. Also you sometimes miss all shots due to an object being in the way, despite the 90% or so chance to hit. You can also miss enemies that are right next to you, while using VATS.

Slaves often die for no apparent reason. Although I'm starting to think their survival rate is improved if you let them keep their weapon and armor. However, when leaving the Tepid Sewers slaves often drop dead outside the door. No enemies in sight..

Locations that don't even have a skillbook, bobblehead, or unique weapon for your efforts. :P

One time I dropped some of the glowing healing fungus I got from the children at the caverns, and the little girl picked it right back up. Glitch?.. I tried other items, but she doesn't seem to want those.

Walter! You idiot! Stop hurling yourself from the Megaton walls. Sheesh.. I've had to revive him twice now on my 2nd game. First game I played as a male character and had no problems. Maybe he doesn't like my girl character? :P "I'd rather die than give that dirty little painspike wearing b**** anymore caps or karma! Goodbye cruel world!.... *splat!*"

Should be less requirement on the Nuka Cola Quantum quest. 30 is a lot to give up for the very recipe that you need them for. I think 15 would be better. (who really cares about the caps anyway?)

Back