Vault 15

Eternauta

It Wandered In From the Wastes
First of all, I am not sure if "Future Game Discussion" is the right board to throw this on, so sorry if a moderator has to move this topic.

As I first said in a reply I posted in a thread on 2238 forums, I believe Vault 15 is a good place to set a small, short Fallout 1/2 mod.

Since different cultural and/or ideological groups dwelled in that vault, it could be possible for the player character to...

a) ...side with one of them, allowing that particular group to reach vault domination. Dwellers would not make the canon exodus, so Shady Sands and the three raider clans of California would not emerge.

b) ...find a way to make it possible for vault 15 dwellers to coexist in peace and equality. Just like in "a", people would stay inside, and the separated wasteland communities would never be formed. This might sound way too optimistic and "aww happeh ending", but they could be actually forced to coexist somehow.

c) ...let the differences lead the dwellers to an exodus (canon "ending"). Maybe the player character could choose which group to join here as well.

Anyway this is just a vague idea I came up with. I personally have absolutely no modding skills of any kind so at least at the moment I am unable to develop this.

To any good modder that by any chance could happen to find this a little bit interesting and thinks it could be developed, please feel free to do so. No need to quote me.

Back