Fallout 2 mod (W.I.P.)Fallout 2 Gray UI mod

MishaUltraSex

First time out of the vault
Hello guys. Im newbie in Fallout Fandom, and this is my first mod. I want to change the rest of ui, so that will be fits with new Fallout 2 hud. I just started so there is only skill menu:
d5Fj5Dr.png

And i would like you to recommend me some kind of drawing program in which it will be convenient to working at this project

I think you will need a drawing program which can load palette files in the .act format, can work in indexed color mode and /or can export/save as .bmp files in 8 bit format (OS/2).

I think lots of programs can do this. I used Photoshop, it can do all this.

Then import the resultant files into FrameAnimator.exe by 'Add Frames', and be sure to load the Fallout Palette.act and then in options set the transparent color to 'From Palette'. Then you can 'Create FRM' and put them in game.

I think you will need a drawing program which can load palette files in the .act format, can work in indexed color mode and /or can export/save as .bmp files in 8 bit format (OS/2).

I think lots of programs can do this. I used Photoshop, it can do all this.

Then import the resultant files into FrameAnimator.exe by 'Add Frames', and be sure to load the Fallout Palette.act and then in options set the transparent color to 'From Palette'. Then you can 'Create FRM' and put them in game.
Thanks

Back