Wasteland 2 new concept art

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Mar 12, 2013.

1. WorstUsernameEver

WorstUsernameEver But best title ever!

May 28, 2010
    I wasn't even born D: But ahahah, yeah, I mean, I'm sure there are Wasteland fans that aren't happy with the direction either for a reason or another, and that's totally fine, I just wanted to, y'know, point out that criticism that applies for the Fallout setting doesn't necessarily always applies to Wasteland. Different sensibilities, and tone, etc. I'm certainly not a Wasteland scholar! That's Per. The scholar lizard.

2. FearMonkey

FearMonkey Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 12, 2011
    Well, I like the direction and tone of Wasteland 2 just fine so far if that helps. :)

3. grayx

grayx It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 3, 2008
    I'm wondering, what does he/she/it eat?

Just kidding, looks nice, it fits into wasteland nicely, although I really don't like that whole nukes-are-awesome theme in games. That generally break a game for me. But, in this case, can live with that.

Nice art, though...

4. Sobboth

Sobboth It Wandered In From the Wastes

Aug 29, 2010
    Very nice art.
    It's silly sure but the kind of silly that i like for Wasteland 2.
    The Fat man and the GECK are 2 things that did not fit the fallout setting IMO but will not disturb me at all for a wasteland game.
    I would not mind gunslinger nun too for W2 :D
    What i didn't like in W1 was the Bunny master and in a lesser extent the zombie. That was too/bad silly for me.

5. Per

Per Vault Consort Staff Member Admin

Apr 1, 2004
    There's a single nuke grenade in Wasteland, thrown by a tech in the Temple of the Mushroom Cloud. Judging by the in-game effects it just disperses radioactive material, it's not a nuclear explosion or anything.