What happened to the Olympus 2207 english translation?

Unfortunately, english isn't my native language and it's not as good as should be to do this. I can translate files to english but without corrections, or I can show you how to do this.

Can you show me how to translate the game? I would like to translate Olympus and F2 Sonora.

What is the differences between this and version from http://olympus2207.com/en/o1-2/ ??
Wayland in Your link it says that Olympus2077 does not have a main quest WTF?!
what's the deal with Russian made Fallouts to lack strong Main Quest?!

as it seemse MQ is lacking in all Nevada, Sonora, and olympus2077. Everything else about those games seemes perfect, but not MQ.
I mean yeah MQ is present in Sonora nad Nevada, But you know what i mean... they're ind of meh..

Wayland in Your link it says that Olympus2077 does not have a main quest WTF?!
what's the deal with Russian made Fallouts to lack strong Main Quest?!

as it seemse MQ is lacking in all Nevada, Sonora, and olympus2077. Everything else about those games seemes perfect, but not MQ.
I mean yeah MQ is present in Sonora nad Nevada, But you know what i mean... they're ind of meh..

Truły I don't know, I didn't play it yet. I want to play this year, when translation will be done.

And another question, Fixed Edition and Crazy Edition are the same, or are there any differences? If yes does anybody can provide link with most recent version of CE? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Huh, awesome list :D

Maybe you know something about Project O2 (sequel)? Theirs vk and official site looks dead, but maybe...

And another question, Fixed Edition and Crazy Edition are the same, or are there any differences? If yes does anybody can provide link with most recent version of CE? Thanks in advance.
Crazy Edition renamed to Fixed Edition
Версия 2.1:
[mod] Сборка переименована в Fixed Edition.

Well, I do think that creating a group of translators for those mods would be beneficial for everyone, I do speak Polish, English, German, and French (might struggle with a proper translation for the latter two) but Russian is a bit of a miss for me... I wouldn't mind coughing up some dosh to motivate people to work on those projects. If there are any people interested we could approach some Russian modders/translators to translate this project (for money - can split the bill amongst willing folk). Moddb has some awesome Russian community that might help out?

Back