What is your Opinion of the depiction of Vegas in Fallout: Nevada? and do you think it fits in the l

Crueler Johnny

First time out of the vault
dfi9lnhp6u9d1.png

Personally, I think it fits well in the series, despite the fact it was partially conceptualized before new vegas, and uses it's own ideas and the actual New Vegas as a influence

clean city and hard rock cafe and the lack of mention of Mister house may be off putting but I think it makes senses

it's implied in new vegas, the wastelander knowledge of house, only came around a decade or so before the story of FNV, and prior to that, House wasn't really anything to talk about, because most people before then, (especially 150 years before FNV happens) think that house is just another pre war celeb that died in the war. so his influence has yet to come.

I also think the idea of "Clean City" to be cool and a reason why we don't see or hear mention, is that most likely, due to civil war or other influence in the last century and a half, it just collapsed and got forgotten like Ancient Rome, but experienced a great revival in the 2250s-2280s

The idea of "Las Vegas" was a representation of the city's early development. It's not "New Vegas" yet, but subtle foreshadowing hints to something better, as foretold by a NPC, who says that some day, Las Vegas will become "New Vegas"

Back