What not to use

Humpsalot

Still Mildly Glowing
Starting this thread about what not to use, because either NPC's want it and will buy it for more than its worth. Please contribute by posting and Ill add it to the original post.

Blood pack, until you finish "blood line" quest and talk to Vance, he will teach you how to enjoy the blood pack more so that it gives you 20 hp instead of 1.

Cherry bomb: Bottlecap mine

Lawnmower blade used for Shish ke bob, the "slash and burn" melee weapon. Save 1 per Shish ke bob you plan to make, remember you will probably want to make more than 1 for repairs.
Please add more and I'll edit it to OP

Motorcycle Handle bars: Need 1 per shishkabob

Nuka Cola Quantum, chick in girdershade will buy it for I believe 40 each. Also gives you a schematic if you bring 30.

Scrap metal: Walter, the Megaton water guy will buy it

Sensor Modulator: Bottlecap mine

Sugar bombs: Goul will buy them for 30 each

Please add more and I'll edit it to OP

Nuka Cola Quantum, chick in girdershade will buy it for I believe 40 each. Also gives you a schematic if you bring 30.

Thanks for that Nuka Cola Quantum tip. I used about 5 and sold about 5 so I am behind.

Do not use blood pack, until you finish "blood line" quest and talk to Vance, he will teach you how to enjoy the blood pack more so that it gives you 20 hp instead of 1.

Lawnmower bladed used for Shish ke bob, the "slash and burn" melee weapon. Save 1 per Shish ke bob you plan to make, remember you will probably want to make more than 1 for repairs.

Back