When do the Demo Missions take place(and are there mods that incorporate them?)

Uncle Phosgene

First time out of the vault
The one other thread I found sort of half mentioned the idea, but it didn't link to anything so I'm not sure if they did it.
The discussion seemed to indicate they'd go first, so...does that actually make sense? Does that work like canonically in the story if those two missions come before Brahmin Word? And less importantly but still good to know, how does it effect difficulty curve or item scaling and junk?

They take place in 2195 or 2196. The squad you play as is not the squad for the rest of the game.

How do I know it takes place then? ecause F:Tactics starts on Jan 1, 2197. The fleet crashed in 2195, and Bunker Alpha was then fabricated from the remains of one airship. I like to place the two missions in an even 2196 for my own project.

They take place in 2195 or 2196. The squad you play as is not the squad for the rest of the game.

How do I know it takes place then? ecause F:Tactics starts on Jan 1, 2197. The fleet crashed in 2195, and Bunker Alpha was then fabricated from the remains of one airship. I like to place the two missions in an even 2196 for my own project.
Ah cool. When does the tutorial take place then, like December 2196?

any mods that integrate them into main game

What about the difficulty curve? I'm having a bit of trouble grokking the game at Brahmin wood even having beaten the Tutorials, I keep feeling like I'm making the wrong choice out of the 3 mode settings (Real Time, Turn Based, Squad Turn). I can't seem to click with it

What about the difficulty curve? I'm having a bit of trouble grokking the game at Brahmin wood even having beaten the Tutorials, I keep feeling like I'm making the wrong choice out of the 3 mode settings (Real Time, Turn Based, Squad Turn). I can't seem to click with it
Stick to real time because it has the least jank. As for difficulty, that depends on build. I find the game is overall uniform no matter what difficulty you set it to, honestly.

Back