Why aren't you fags talking about The Forever Winter yet?

Organ Harvester

First time out of the vault
Sup gay homosexuals. Eumesmopo here. Lost access to my account because feds raided my home and apprehended my PC over some bullshit (fuck feds, they are gay and suck circumcised dicks). Can't remember my original password nor which email address did I use to make the account, so I had to make this account just to post this because you cockjockeys are apparently are too busy discussing some retarded dumb brainfart that Emil posted on Twitter or some other shit-flinging tier crap to actually pay attention to important shit. Someone had to correct the record.

So, apparently someone finally decided that in 2024 making a game that doesn't fucking suck 30cm long dicks was actually a good idea, hence we recently had the announcement of The Forever Winter. It is a tactical coop shooter set in a terribly bleak depiction of a post-apocalyptic near future in which unending war between major continent spanning superstates brought the surface of Earth to total ruin. You and your team take the role of a squad of scavengers whose only goal is to complete small jobs for the major factions and obtain enough resources to help your small enclave of refugees survive. The thing that really makes this game shine though is the art direction, atmosphere, music and lore in general. It has an incredibly dark and gritty 90's futurism aesthetic and every little thing we know about the setting hits hard as fuck. To quote the official gameplay reveal trailer:

"War, famine, destruction, death. The year is 20XX, welcome to the future. The Forever Winter is a 4-player sci-fi tactical survival horror shooter that takes place in a future where massive armies are skinning the bones of our once beautiful Earth. [...] Once you're kitted up, it's time to enter the Macro City of Lost Angels. Mega structures meant to house millions lie vacant while automated underground factories churn out war machines by the minute. As the war rages and destroys the world by day, AI machines nicknamed 'The Nightshift' rebuild by night. Recovery units stalk the streets dragging the wounded and the dead to be harvested for their organs. Learn your surroundings, avoid patrols, and maybe you can make it out alive."

There are also subtle references to various classic works of dark futurism from the 90's and 00's, including to the OG Fallouts. For example, the city the game takes place in is named after the theme song for The Boneyard:

Now get this gold nugget to the front page, trannymins.

Last edited:
Back