Your Character Build IRL?

Sn1p3r187

Carolinian Shaolin Monk
If you ever had to make an RPG character build based purely off of how you either see yourself in real life or how others see you, what do you think your stats would be and what would be your class? I got this idea after Trying differing builds for New Vegas and KOTOR 2. I always tended to ones that gave more room to work with in support.

Frankly for myself- I mainly do audio engineering and training to be a luthier while doing manufacturing as my main job. I tend to read a lot and I prefer the idea of starting my own custom instrument shop. Not really fond of fighting, prefer not too but in a pinch Id be using my bo staff. Something I've been trained with for a while. That or any weapon require me to use two hands in coordination for use.

Whenever this would come up (as kids), my friends and I would hold tests for stat points. We'd time each of us dashing a certain distance, measure jumping height, deadlifts, bench presses, and even demonstrate available PC skills in order to have them included on our character sheets.

*Although... playing a PC of one's self kind of defeats the point of roleplaying.

Whenever this would come up (as kids), my friends and I would hold tests for stat points. We'd time each of us dashing a certain distance, measure jumping height, deadlifts, bench presses, and even demonstrate available PC skills in order to have them included on our character sheets.

*Although... playing a PC of one's self kind of defeats the point of roleplaying.
True, but luckily this isnt related to building a pc in Fallout.

Frankly i think my build for myself is

S: 6 (I hit the gym decently)
P: 4 (I got shit eyesight, my hearing is superb)
E: 6 (Effects of the gym)
C: 5 (I doubt im that Charismatic)
I: 6 ( Slightly above average, im always gonna suck at math though)
A: 8 (Effects of the gym and guitar and bass playing. my dexterity became better)
L: 5 ( Not a gambler, if i were really lucky i wouldve managed to win more scratch off tickets by now)

Tagged
-Repair (Okay that's at least somewhat accurate)
-Melee
-Science

Last edited:
G: Gregariousness. Grey, varies between 1 and 10.
O: Obstinance. Deep rooted. What you see is what you get. Green.
B: Bolshiness. Red.
S: Serendipity. Silver lining.
H: Haughtiness. Gold inlaid with sparkly minerals. Arrogant English cunt..
I: Introversion/Intelligence. C++ or 5.
T: Truculence. Truc you !Tory bastard. Black.
E: Endurance 7. Don't let the bastards grind you down. :falloutonline:

From a combination of my own perceptions and what other people have said:

Stats:
ST 05 (average strength)
PE 05(07) (I usually notice things most people don't, but my vision sucks from afar. I am very details-oriented. With glasses I go to 7. Would have been more if I had better hearing and focus)
EN 06 (I have my mother's immense resistance to diseases and sickness, rarely get sick. I'm like freakishly healthy. Plus I have pretty good stamina even when I'm not doing exercises. If I apply myself to exercising I can reach 7. Plus, living in Northern Brazil builds tolerance to high temperatures)
CH 06 (I am introverted and make few but good friends, but most people seem to like me and find me easy to share a space with. I have no idea why people like me because low self-esteem lol)
IN 07 (Most people say I am quite intelligent. I seem to be more intelligent than the average person, but not genius-tier - which frustrates me to no end. I did an IQ test and I got 125 if I remember right. I wish I was 140 damnit!)
AG 05 (average, my mother and my brother sometimes complain I am a slow person)
LK 05 (average, sometimes things seem to go my way, sometimes not)

Traits:
Night Person (I like the night more than the day and the darkness more than brightly-lit environments. My mother is much the same, so I think its something I got from her. My house usually has closed windows or is dimly-lit most of the time, unless I especifically need light to see something. I suspect we both share a slight sensibility to light)
Four Eyes (I have to wear glasses due to Myopia)
Alternate Trait: Good-Natured

Tag Skills:
Academics (from JSE's RPG. Alternatively, Speech or Barter)
Sneak (I can be pretty sneaky when I want to be, and I think I take people by surprise sometimes because I walk near-silently)
Science (I always did well with computers, I always read scientific materials since I was a kid, plus I am a Developer and Science governs computer use)

Back