Fallout 1 mod Fallout Fixt - 0.81alpha, July 5th 2015

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Sduibek, Dec 15, 2010.

1. RyanFialcowitz

RyanFialcowitz First time out of the vault

Jul 30, 2005
    Good to know you're okay. I had almost given up hope! You're keeping one of the best games ever made alive & your work is heartily appreciated.

I've noticed a few issues. If they've already been pointed out to you I apologize.

1.) Opting to restore Agatha to Shady Sands in the setup program does not work. Using F12Se to change the variable does work.

2.) Killian's tables being consolidated when you bartered with him is also not working, but does work if you manually change the variable.

Suggestions/Questions
    1.) An option in the setup program to allow for exploits such as breaking into The Brotherhood Of Steel with the electronic lockpicks or getting two Luck bonus' from Chuck in Adytum.

2.) I noticed a Wild Wasteland variable which I'm assuming is not implemented. What are you planning to do with this?

3.) There's also a bunch of variables regarding The Mysterious Stranger, do these work?

2. Schezza

Schezza First time out of the vault

Sep 7, 2013
    Sduibek... what are the odds??

You post yesterday and I see this today:

Well, believe it or not, that's actually 3.5 years old. And my first thought was, did he actually do it? :D
    *gotta download fixt need to check credits*
    :hatersgonnahate:

No, seriously. As I said 3.5 years ago, I'm watching you. Not personally but the coincidence of the universe has its ways :wiggle:

3. Oracle

Oracle Water Chip? Been There, Done That

May 19, 2003
    Thanks the up, wb!
    Glad the jobs worked out for you well.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. Proletären

Proletären It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 15, 2012
    Good to have you back!

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. cdoublejj

cdoublejj It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 30, 2007
    What about the lost hills, the wiki seems to have a lot of info on it but, no developer commentary. assuming they didn't cut it for not matching up with the style of the game does any one have plans to restore it?

6. Lexx

Lexx Lived Through the Heat Death

Apr 24, 2005
    What exactly do you mean? The Lost Hills bunker is the BoS location.