xkcon's ultimate rip off Mod (Unofficial expansion for FOT)

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Modding' started by xkcon, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Specterofmyjohnson

Specterofmyjohnson First time out of the vault

Nov 12, 2017
    Alright, I edited the fcity pass ( and a spiffy nice new suit of power armour ) into my next mission! Hopefully everything will work now after full reinstall and whatnot. Thanks so much for the help! Sorry for the lip, I had a bit much to drink after I messed my game up lol. Mad kudos to you on the mod, especially after fooling with the editor! You crazy badass mother two thousand zero zero nine whooops outta time, my bacon's smellin fine!

2. nadeauhugo

nadeauhugo Author of FOT mod THE SUM Modder

Mar 9, 2014
    WHAAA! I have much to read here! I will do that soon. But in the meanwhile, if you want to remove the black border, what I do is to play the game not in full screen (using /w in box.exe or ft improver.exe shortcut I don't remember which) and then choose in Active presenter to lock the recording on one specific application in the settings. I choose "bos.exe" as the locked application and it creates a small video (like 800x600) of the size of the program you choose, which look better when listen to in a smaller player...

3. xkcon

xkcon Transcending the Multiverse

Apr 2, 2003
    Alright guys... The new Version is out. The Undead bug issue should be resolved now, and it should be a much better experience for people who are exclusively turn based players. Sorry to any turnbased guys who had a hard time, it should be smooth sailing now!!

Get Version 0.895 here: http://www.xkcon.net/

This should be the most stable and polished version yet. I will upload a copy to MODDB in the next few days.
    fbos0598.jpg