Currently Supported versions of the "Falloutw.exe" are:
Version 4.1.8 Change log:
- US 1.1
- TeamX Patch 1.2 (Executable included in TeamX's Fallout 1 patch)
- Fallout Restoration Mod 1.2 (Executable included in Wasteland Ghost's Fallout 1 mod)
- Polish 1.2
- Fallout Collection (PC DVD) WHITE LABEL 1.2
- Fixed a bug that may cause a crash when restoring a maximized window after adjusting the 2X scaler.
- Fixed a typo in Russian ScrnSet.msg translation - fix supplied by Drobovik
- Fixed transitional fade not displaying from Main-menu to Load screen.
- Replaced HALLDED.edg file, removing the angled edge obstructing the view to the North/East on the 2nd map level. - edge file supplied by Sduibek
- Most features comparable to version 4.1.8 of the Fallout2 Hi-Res Patch.
- Aditional features:
- An option in the "f1_res.ini" to reduce CPU usage.
- An option in the "f1_res.ini" to enable double-click running.(On by default)
- The flickering screen fix is now always on and is not adjustable in the f1_res.ini.
Fallout1 High Resolution Patch info & change-log
Fallout 1 High-Res patch 4.1.8
This program modifies Fallout's game executable in memory to increase resolution and more