(Translated from Russian to English via Google Translate.)
"Open Fallout Mod", the official demo version of 15.08.2011
The main action takes place around the five cards:
Vault13, Vault15, ShadySands, Raiders, Caves.
Maps completely "settled", realized some quests,
an opportunity to get acquainted with the dialogue system.
Implemented an elevator content (graphics authored d_seven).
Attention ! As it is possible to play, but you can not for long
At the end of the demo, the city remained open,
(you can wander around, take a look, touch and even die ...)
Map of the world + chance meetings, fully implemented.
"Korowai" can not rob, blackjack with the girls, too, no
- Fashion (temporarily) is optimized for screen resolution of 800x600.
- Committed some actions lead to different consequences.
- Answers in dialogues, clickable
(numbers do not match, the touch keypad)
- Depending on the performance of your system,
response to pressing buttons in elevators and dialogues,
It may be up to 2-3 seconds. Please do not peck on the button,
better to wait a bit (do not shoot even in elevators)
- Due to some specifics of building a dialogue "talking heads"
selection of possible answers is possible only after listening to
current, uttered the phrase (perhaps fixed a will in the future).
- A little gag that does not match the original Fallout.
A few words about the new system of barter:
Implemented in Shady Sands (Katrina and Seth).
After pressing the "B" (in the dialog) will start a three-second timer,
you need to have time to click on a character with whom to trade, or
return back to the dialog ... enough time to try to - understand
Discovered and incurable "trouble" demo (hopefully temporary):
- Absolutely not recommended to use the perk "observation";
- May not perform "double" and "triple" random encounters;
- "Non-vanishing roof", removed by clicking on the icon of the protagonist;
- And not one sublevel dorisoval Hub, lack thereof Boneyard and the Cathedral;
- In the current version, the buttons are not illuminated floors in elevators;
- Trading with one "NPC", do not try to talk to the other;
There are bugs, glitches, problems and suffering - I'm sorry in advance,
Perhaps many will be cleaned, drained, fixed a - in the future.
- Thank theMaster, for global testing;
- Thank d_seven, scheduled for lift panels;
- Thank derFluger, for the second FT Tools;
- Thanks to the community 'Workshops brotherhood';
Gimp 2.6.11 (www.gimp.org)
FT Tools 1.26 (FT Patch 1.27 from Microforte)
DIMS Mapper (Dims)
Til_Zar_Spr converter (Michael Beschetnov)
BoSEE (APTYP, Dr.W95, MatuX)
Some of the images and the resources found on the Internet,
indicate their authorship is not possible predstavlet (sorry).
To create a certain graphic objects used
Resources from the original Fallout BlackIsle & Interplay.
"Open Fallout Mod" is a completely non-commercial project.
The author does not pursue any financial interests, as well as
is not responsible for your psyche and broken equipment
C Respect, Hmt.