A confirmation for leaving the map?

Dux

First time out of the vault
First thing's first, my apologies if this already exists/has been asked before/is a bitch to actually do because of how the engine works.

Is there anyway that when we step on the green grid for leaving a map, instead of automatically exiting a confirmation button or something pops up somewhere, allowing us to walk in the green area until we click on the button? This occurred to me because of a million times that loot from a killed enemy would end up in the green area and there was no way for me to get it! I know that now there's the add-on for giving orders to party members to loot everything (or something like that) and maybe another workaround but I thought this was worth to ask at least :razz: And maybe it could be added to Killap's RP one day? Ah, dreaming big.

Good idea. Probably can't be done in the standard game engine, but in Falltergeist it should be possible.

If someone wants to do this, the best way to go about it would probably be to check whether or not the dude is standing on top of one of the green exit grid PIDs, then move him back (iirc this is possible without triggering the map switch) and then build a menu.

If you're playing the RP - just let one of the NPCs loot the stuff with the "G" button (command) - that looting mod is a game saver.

Loot command does the trick, thank you .Pixote. :) The second big reason for suggesting this implementation was because of accidentally exiting the map every once in a while. It happens very rarely but can be very very annoying, especially if some event resets/ends or NPCs leave or there was loot etc.

Back