A Fallout concept album?

Likely so. if it were possible id make the album's story a trilogy

Grasshopper; one must learn to walk before you start to run ! I am no big expert on copyright law in either Britain or the US. All I know if I display a disclaimer the chances of having a Youtube video claimed against is lessened.

I have 0 idea of how much Bethesda would have © over. Every name, place, person ? Also I've seen people freaking because 1 of the games i've never played POS or BOS had a heavy metal vibe.

If you are serious about going ahead maybe it's a good idea to see what you may or may not be able to do under copyright laws.
Probably some site would explain basics.

♫ I came from a place down under what was up top I used to wonder. Were there stars in the night skies, was it all just lies : gord likes someone that tries. So I fucked off :)

Jay Leno once used an original video that he found on some guy's Youtube channel; used it on his tonight show broadcast for a laugh.

The Youtube algorithm then decided that the original channel's —original content— was in fact stolen NBC property [because of course], and then struck that guy's channel for infringement use of his own video.

Jay Leno once used an original video that he found on some guy's Youtube channel; used it on his tonight show broadcast for a laugh.

The Youtube algorithm then decided that the original channel's —original content— was in fact stolen NBC property [because of course], and then struck that guy's channel for infringement use of his own video.

Just another story in a mad world. I think we are bang in the middle of an outbreak of mass psychosis.

Not sure if it's more Freudian or Floydian. It is definitely Orwellian that's for sure

Yet another example of how corrupt YouTube's system is! :(

Yet another example of how corrupt YouTube's system

I can remember when lots of people gave up on Youtube when they changed the format of the home page/site, wiped out years of comments the early users had. They did away with personal messages that came as e mails. Mde the community tab only available if a site has 500 subscribers. Shadow banned people to bury any non conformist views.

Then made it solely for the large corporate type sites. The bigger sites crush smaller sites into oblivion.. Adverts are more frequent. It asks a user to upgrade at least once a day.

But hey, it's not a site for ordinary people to put up their stuff, it's solely to make money. Pay them they may recommend your video lol.
My aim was to make videos using free programs. I ended up paying a small amount for a Dance E Jay program £5 cos it had text to speech a basic mixer and so on.

I had a version of Photoshop Elements to use chroma/ green , blue screen. I am glad I just do it as a hobby.

Years ago as well as people having many many sock accounts to hit up their own vids some gamer sites that were clashing admitted using bot net which I still think happens.

Definitely on Twitter as I've seen a normal type comment getting 100's of likes and retweets per minute.

To me it's a reflection of society, corrupt to it's core. Way to go for some.

I can remember when lots of people gave up on Youtube when they changed the format of the home page/site, wiped out years of comments the early users had. They did away with personal messages that came as e mails. Mde the community tab only available if a site has 500 subscribers. Shadow banned people to bury any non conformist views.

Then made it solely for the large corporate type sites. The bigger sites crush smaller sites into oblivion.. Adverts are more frequent. It asks a user to upgrade at least once a day.

But hey, it's not a site for ordinary people to put up their stuff, it's solely to make money. Pay them they may recommend your video lol.
My aim was to make videos using free programs. I ended up paying a small amount for a Dance E Jay program £5 cos it had text to speech a basic mixer and so on.

I had a version of Photoshop Elements to use chroma/ green , blue screen. I am glad I just do it as a hobby.

Years ago as well as people having many many sock accounts to hit up their own vids some gamer sites that were clashing admitted using bot net which I still think happens.

Definitely on Twitter as I've seen a normal type comment getting 100's of likes and retweets per minute.

To me it's a reflection of society, corrupt to it's core. Way to go for some.
Yeah. in a way beating that copyright would be as simple as never posting the album on YT. but it's everything else is where the problem is at.

Yeah. in a way beating that copyright would be as simple as never posting the album on YT. but it's everything else is where the problem is at.

I only used Youtube as 1 example. I have more experience there than anywhere else. If you took it stage by stage and upped say a 5 , 10 minute audio to say soundcloud what could happen ? If there is spoken dialogue or singing then there were moans over say ' Vault (x) being mentioned you would have tested the water.

If you had put months of work in then tried to spread it on media but there was take down notices, that would be a complete bummer.

Anyway good luck, I was just trying to help.

I only used Youtube as 1 example. I have more experience there than anywhere else. If you took it stage by stage and upped say a 5 , 10 minute audio to say soundcloud what could happen ? If there is spoken dialogue or singing then there were moans over say ' Vault (x) being mentioned you would have tested the water.

If you had put months of work in then tried to spread it on media but there was take down notices, that would be a complete bummer.

Anyway good luck, I was just trying to help.
Thank you. Any help is much appreciated

Back