A Fallout game set in Wisconsin?

LuckyShot7777

First time out of the vault
IMO a Fallout game in Wisconsin would be a great candidate for the series. The reasons being would be that it's right between Michigan and Minnesota. So that means that influences from both the automobile state that was Michigan and the agriculture from Minnesota could come into a conflict of Industry v.s. Farming. Also the state is right above Chicago so you know what that means :D So enough talking from me, I'd be glad to hear your thoughts on this concept.

Minnesota would be much better i think. The twin cities would make a great post nuclear location and fallout really needs a frozen wasteland.

BonusWaffle said:
Minnesota would be much better i think. The twin cities would make a great post nuclear location and fallout really needs a frozen wasteland.

Lol totally forgot about the Twin cities :D

Detroit area. Already looks Post Apocalyptic, so they could just take digital cameras there and save themselves months of coding/artwork.

Also, who would have bothered to waste a nuke on it?

One idea I once discussed with someone else that Detroit's economy got revitalized when the Resource Wars broke out and China invaded Alaska, becoming a major producer of military equipment and vehicles like tanks, APCs, and self propelled artillery.

The Dutch Ghost said:
One idea I once discussed with someone else that Detroit's economy got revitalized when the Resource Wars broke out and China invaded Alaska, becoming a major producer of military equipment and vehicles like tanks, APCs, and self propelled artillery.

I like it!

As a resident of Minnesota, I would give my middle nut to see some glorious explosions in the Twin Cities.

Back