A new Fallout game? Fallout 1.5: Resurrection's english version is out!

So you can run this with the FO2 RP but no where in the readme or on the site for download does it mention the MI88's Megamod, or weapons redone, going to think it's safe to assume they aren't compatible as it works with the RP only because the RP doesn't alter FO2 besides opening up the missing content and simple bug fixes.

However i'm going to attempt to run the FO1.5 installer with the megamod AND weapons redone first and bring back my results

EDIT> So the resurrection game installs and plays fine with the two aforementioned mods installed. Furthermore the newest version of Sfall works just fine wit this. which is a beautiful thing since I need the purple outlines for containers.

>FO2 with it's mods still works as close to flawlessly as it ever could since this Mod is installed in it's own folder.

Last edited:
When I am next to an NPC and I press "X" they say this:
"udelej mi trochu mista vorechu" in blue letters

What does it mean or do?

EDIT: Oh I know now. Its to make Mutt move when he's blocking your path.

Gonna try this one soon.

I got a question though, what other mods of equal caliber are there out there like this one (that are english or have english translations)?

Only majorly irritating bug I've run into thus far: when you're in a large group combat zone with NPC friendlies and you utilize a doorway as a choke point, the whole game locks up for 1-3 minutes during the opposing force's turns if they cannot move to hit their target.

to fix it every combat round, ALT+CTRL+DELETE, hit cancel, then ALT+TAB back to the game and mash ESC repeatedly, somewhat similar fix to the ALT+TAB black screen that many people get

Anyone else run into this hiccup?? it's happened on numerous occasions, easiest location to replicate the issue is the Rat's Hole war while working for the guy in the south side

Yep, this nifty mod from @pelicano was added during beta-tests, at the end of ten years long development cycle, so its *.ini file slipped under the radar somehow. Not a biggie, since there's only a few lines of floating text in this file.

I wish Olympus 2207 was in English too T_T. I played the Demo a long time ago and it was amazing. Anyway
I'm having a lot of fun with Resurection. I haven't stopped playing it since I got it :D

BTW does anyone know how to get to the other floors at the PROGEMA base? I was only able to get to the 2nd floor using the crater where I found a minigun and a combat armor.

And whats the deal with the guy in the purple robe and his FEV syringe?

Last edited:
He asks you to insert the syringe in Demetra, the head of Crimson Caravan during a quest where you must kill the guy in purple robe. And BTW, he's one of the Children of the Cathedral.

I wish Olympus 2207 was in English too T_T. I played the Demo a long time ago and it was amazing. Anyway
I'm having a lot of fun with Resurection. I haven't stopped playing it since I got it :D

BTW does anyone know how to get to the other floors at the PROGEMA base? I was only able to get to the 2nd floor using the crater where I found a minigun and a combat armor.

I can't help with the first question (Haven't reached there yet I guess). But as for the second:
The guy with purple robes is related to a quest we get from the Crimson Caravan, after we do two (I think it was 2) jobs for them they will give us a job related to that guy. If during that job you talk to that guy he will ask you to do something for him involving the FEV syringe.

EDIT: 0wing "0wned me" by posting first -_-'

Can anyone help me with a quest in the rat hole, where two people fight with each other. I am kind of stuck looking for the truth.

I have dug out graves, found out about the way Maria died and now I want to somehow meet with the Leonard or something, can anyone help?

Or do you need a speech check?

Can't get it to start. Always goes back to desktop after a short black screen. Checked the installer + checked the non-installer version in case of missing files, but can't make out anything. It's weird that music files are put in the Fo2 vanilla folder, though. Other than that fav+ for installing the mod in a custom folder and not just mashing it over existing Fo2 vanilla files.

/Edit: Haha, I am dumb as hell. language=english in the *.cfg file ofc... Running the mod on a german version will always crash unless language is set to german. How many years is it since I've touched Fo2? Heh...

/Edit2: I have played less than 5 minutes, and I am 100% honest here. The first thing coming to my mind... Maybe @.Pixote. should take a look at the maps here and there. The intro dungeon (a rats dungeon, really?) looks lazy, simply because it is a big quadratic room. I think this can be done a lot better.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, not everything was nailed. Reused music half of the time is unfitting again (intro, world map, 'Fucking Rebirth'(c), Vault 16 for example). Some of the maps does look bare but it's probably because a bunch of them done either early and forgotten or very late and in haste.

Don't worry, I'm just poking old Lexx a little.
Coincidentally enough, I had proof-read short summary from one of the Resurrection authors yesterday, where he's contemplating about his own work and ideas from decade ago, while acknowledging a lot of mistakes or misconceptions. Rest assured that these guys don't lack self-awareness. (I'll toss a link if he decide to publish it.)

Can anyone help me with a quest in the rat hole, where two people fight with each other. I am kind of stuck looking for the truth.

I have dug out graves, found out about the way Maria died and now I want to somehow meet with the Leonard or something, can anyone help?

Or do you need a speech check?

After you dug the two graves where Maria and Dr are you need to go back to the mayor guy and talk to him. Then you must go an confront Alexa. She will tell you that Leonard in fact is also dead and that she killed him shortly after she killed Maria. If your speech is high enough you can end it by getting her to shoot herself in the head.

Back