A new Fallout game? Fallout 1.5: Resurrection's english version is out!

I did all of that and no dialogue option is popping up for confrontation. Really frustrating.
Try talking to the priest if you haven't already. He can give you some clues as well.

Is there anyway to solve the end of the Empire's questline without lethal force?
I don't know, don't think so.
I only did the ending where you kill the advisor woman. And btw if you kill her first the others will surrender.

Try talking to the priest if you haven't already. He can give you some clues as well.

I don't know, don't think so.
I only did the ending where you kill the advisor woman. And btw if you kill her first the others will surrender.
What about Power/Combat armor?
I know Chuck has a set of Combat Armor, but I killed him because there were no other options. It also puzzles me that PA is very abundant in both the Hunters and the Rebirth factions.

What about Power/Combat armor?
I know Chuck has a set of Combat Armor, but I killed him because there were no other options. It also puzzles me that PA is very abundant in both the Hunters and the Rebirth factions.
So far I only discovered how to get 3 suits.
You can one PA from the Nightkin if you decide to help the super mutants(which i highly suggest since the minigun u get off the hunter commander is hella OP)
You can get another suit from the Rebirth base(if your speech is high enough you can pose as other people and fool the quartermaster to give you free shit)
Another one is found in vault 16 at the third level wich you can access if you join the hunters or just kill them all.
Also you can get a free suit of CA and a minigun if you visit PROGEMA found in the SW corner of the map. All you have to do is kill a few robots and a deathclaw. But you will probably be able to get Chucks CA for free too sooner or later if you follow the empire questline.(bring dynamite and rope)

Last edited:
The custom fores.dat working as a patch DAT is also a part of the problem. I tried to extract all its content and set them up in the standard directory structure, but couldn't get F12se loading my saves properly.

I've got it working with F12se. Resurrection actually uses High Resolution patch to load fores.dat since f2_res.ini allows to load from 2 additional DAT files. This way it's possible to load an additional DAT file after fores.dat while allowing additional patches from resdata folder to take precedence. Althrough we redistribute the whole fores.dat when patch is released it's also possible to load patches from fores000.dat, fores001.dat ETC (that's just renamed patchXXX.dat).

So you can try to make a copy of fores.dat and name it "patch000.dat". F12se then tries to load it from there.

BTW cheating is bad :).

2016-07-20 (3).png robe.png

Last edited:
It reads the save I think but my inventory comes up blank and I can't edit it (I tried dropping every item not in the originals as a test. Must be doing something wrong. Rename resdata to just Data, and rename Fores to Patch000 am I missing something. I rather enjoy cheating to test a wide variety of options for a character.

Edit: On Date of game I am getting an error Can't find 504 in not found file: test\fores.cfg\game\editor.msg
is that related?
Edit 2: and I get lots of errors if I select the skill tab of it, I must be doing something wrong.
Edit 3 :GoG version if it matters.
Edit 4: Took the Text file from my steam install and its not giving that error anymore but I still can't edit my inventory, my character comes up with stats set to 0 too.

Last edited:
Is there any way of Accessing the Super Mutant Camp without resorting to violence? The guard does not let me pass no matter which option I pick.
Is there an option available if I raise my speech skill? I think I only have like 20 speech and I would like to know if I will waste skill points in the next few levels if I put them all in speech. :nod:
Also is there any way of free the Super Mutant in Corath? I feel sorry for the poor guy. >_>

Is there any way of Accessing the Super Mutant Camp without resorting to violence? The guard does not let me pass no matter which option I pick.
Is there an option available if I raise my speech skill? I think I only have like 20 speech and I would like to know if I will waste skill points in the next few levels if I put them all in speech. :nod:
Also is there any way of free the Super Mutant in Corath? I feel sorry for the poor guy. >_>
I know its not intended, but I entered combat to sneak past the areas he detected me. Cause I didn't want to murder them, most of them seemed okay.
Unless you mean the front gate guard, I complimented him on how well he did for not letting anyone pass, and I suggested I could tell everyone inside what a good job he did.

I know its not intended, but I entered combat to sneak past the areas he detected me. Cause I didn't want to murder them, most of them seemed okay.
Unless you mean the front gate guard, I complimented him on how well he did for not letting anyone pass, and I suggested I could tell everyone inside what a good job he did.
Thanks for the reply. :ok:
I don't have that option when I talk to him so I assume my speech is not high enough or something else is not high enough :aiee:well I will try getting a higher speech in the next couple of levels and try again :V.

I think so. I thought accessing that dialogue option would let me confront her- but nope.
Did you get the message from the old Doctor's Bag and showed it to the Father? The father will remember something that will help you continue.
Also if after the father remembers this stuff you go and talk to the ... I can't remember his name (the guy that is at war with Leonard and Alexa) he will go with you and take a few men to help you confront the girl. *this way will only end in a fight, if you have good speech and want to avoid a fight then confront the girl by yourself*

Has anyone figured out how to configure f2wedit to work with resurrection?

I changed
fores.dat to master.dat
fores_critter.dat to critter.dat
fores.exe to fallout2.exe

and when trying to load the data files, it says that "can't unpack stat.msg from FO2master.dat"

Is it trying to find a file named FO2master.dat? I haven't been able to locate it

I can't figure out what dat I need to load into F2wedit either, I'm changing items for a dat, but it doesn't change anything in game.

Back