A Post Apocalyptic Adventure

steppenwanderer said:
first, the wolf eats the granny, then she re-apperars? i didnt get it.
calling that a "game" is a bit far-fetched...

They probably aimed for Teen rating. :mrgreen:

steppenwanderer said:

You're not familiar with the original tale, are you...

SuAside said:
resolution is so bloody small... very hard to make things out on high res monitors.
There is a fullscreen button.

steppenwanderer said:
facepalm_plus.jpg

Here's a summation of the original story.

UncannyGarlic said:
SuAside said:
resolution is so bloody small... very hard to make things out on high res monitors.
There is a fullscreen button.
turns it into a pixelly nightmare though with even less overview.

not a really good option for a large screen either. you'd need something somewhere in between. ;)

SuAside said:
turns it into a pixelly nightmare though with even less overview.
Really? It worked for me, granted it was blurry and I'm not running very high res (1280x1024) but it wasn't a pixellated nightmare.

SuAside said:
not a really good option for a large screen either. you'd need something somewhere in between. ;)
Fair enough. You could always download it or open it in a window by itself, that way you can resize it by resizing the window.
Here's a direct link.

Well in the early stories no one saves them from the wolf. The lumberjack was added later.

Pretty fun game. About the original story: what kind of sick fucks were these brothers Grimm? I still remember my mom reading to me how they ripped the wolf open, filled him with rocks and threw him of the bridge. Pretty hardcore to hear before you go to sleep when you're like six years old. :lol:

NFSreloaded said:
Pretty fun game. About the original story: what kind of sick fucks were these brothers Grimm? I still remember my mom reading to me how they ripped the wolf open, filled him with rocks and threw him of the bridge. Pretty hardcore to hear before you go to sleep when you're like six years old. :lol:
Actually the Grimm Brothers censored them to make them more child friendly.

Back