A question on the Commonwealth

M-26-7 said:
Well that's debatable. Pennsylvania is also called a commonwealth and, that in a way, makes more sense than Massachusetts. Plus MIT would've long been wiped off the map. Boston is probably a higher priority target than even Chicago because it's harbor and even it's institutions like MIT and Harvard. It's not canon is what I'm saying.

Almost all of the major landmarks in DC are still standing, so I don't see why MIT wouldn't be.

It just makes the most sense (to me at least) that MIT would be the pinnacle of tech on the east coast.

[EDIT] That and Zimmers' snobby, blue-blood attitude just SCREAMS Boston! (think John Kerry here) Yes, I KNOW hes an android. (both Zimmer and Kerry)

Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude said:
M-26-7 said:
Well that's debatable. Pennsylvania is also called a commonwealth and, that in a way, makes more sense than Massachusetts. Plus MIT would've long been wiped off the map. Boston is probably a higher priority target than even Chicago because it's harbor and even it's institutions like MIT and Harvard. It's not canon is what I'm saying.

Almost all of the major landmarks in DC are still standing, so I don't see why MIT wouldn't be.
Because Bethesda says a bunch of shit is still around doesn't mean it is. At least everything in it would be destroyed Harvard's two million books would be cinders and MIT's precious labs would be wrecked.

Back