A video of my MOD, please give some advices,guys!!

gunner of shi

It Wandered In From the Wastes
Modder
http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0017/v/swf/qplayer.swf?VideoIDS=XNDM1MDY5MDA=&embedid=-&showAd=0

This mod has not yet been readed, what you see is not the final picture of the mod. Ex: the airscrew was not turning at 2 years ago, now it's changed.

Time to show something about my future mod:
I put this film on the youku in 2008,for it's not the latest news, I can't sent this topic in the news forum.

This mod is not calling "Fallout:fury", the name now is "Enclave"or"Enclave Fury"......I'm not posting advertisement, so look the topic ---- please give me some advices, for a better playing.

I need you, guys :wink:
Thanks to JF,谢谢

(may be this site slow, wait to fully loaded, then see it)

My wireless connection is too slow, I'll look at it properly later but what sort of advice do you want? Or to put it another way in what areas do you think it's lacking?

It does look interesting, and one thing about the mapping I'd say immediately, it never hurts to have more cover.

Well you certainly added alot of interesting stuff like the airstirkes and such, but the vid doesn't exactly show anything substanstial to give advice on, heh. So not sure what to say say, besides looks interesting, I guess.

What areas do you think it's lacking?

Or should change...or just what you always want to do in the mod it not show, like, woo~
I want to drive a spaceship, but you don't show us, you can add spaceship......

well, again, it's really hard to say from all the no ui footage and lack of plot insight to your story... I suppose it might lack abit of old school Fallouty (1&2) feel, but it certainly takes the Fallout Tactics style to the next level with all the effects you showcased.

I can't really judge your gameplay feel, as this video only gives raw aesthetics and how you want that to be is all up to you. This "trailer" certainly isn't to bad. Looks like you put some work into it.

requiem_for_a_starfury said:
My wireless connection is too slow, I'll look at it properly later but what sort of advice do you want? Or to put it another way in what areas do you think it's lacking?

It does look interesting, and one thing about the mapping I'd say immediately, it never hurts to have more cover.
I'll put more cover, thanks, these are testing maps in the trailer.

Thanks,that’s what I want to see

Lack Fallouty (1&2) feel,I admit.

The story line is always changed,with adding more things and characters,so I cant tell. Sometimes I need to think the story when I making the mission,main story is about Enclave.

“trailer”,I saw this word before,yea~it‘s a trailer.

It's a well put together trailer, but it's hard to make suggestions from it since so much is spliced together/cut out. A few minutes of raw gameplay footage from easy, medium and difficult encounters would be more helpful, especially showing how it plays in TB.

Well,may be the trailer 2009 will show more...you mentioned,a few minutes of raw gameplay footage from easy, medium and difficult encounters ...wait,TB? you mean you always like play BOS in TB? I'd think it shold be a little bit ---- Diablo 3.

So what do you think?

Wow, your mod looks cool! I agree with what the others had to say, we'll need to see more about the storyline to give better feedback, but definitely your work with sprites/graphics is most impressive! I love that APC and the Vertibird. It's cool how you have the vehicles entities as enemies too. Nice work, I wish I had your skills with the sprite and tile editing.... Oh, and how did you make that building and fence blow up when it gets hit by the rocket? Is it all one big breakable sprite?

Looking cool - but lets see a trailer of what the mod is like currently! And show us some more gameplay and less trailer. ;)

Not sure why, but the video does not play for me. But over all I recall that you had some interesting ideas gunner of shi. Personally Im waiting for the release. Oh yes when you make a new video could you show a bit UI and equipment?

Back