About Fallout Tactics:BOS...

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

First, wow I am already logged in. Creepy.

Okay, onto the meat of my post. My favorite Playstation game is FF: Tactics. My all time favorite PC Game (Well, until Diablo II hits) is Fallout 2 closely followed by Diablo and Fallout 1.

Now, you go and tell me they are making a game combining my favorite PSX game and my favorite PC game? Wow! Are they calling it Reeces Peanut Butter Fallout?

"You got your Fallout in my Tactics!"

"Posh! You got your Tactics in my Fallout!"

Um.... or something like that.

This game is now one of the biggest titles I am looking forward to. Controlling not one "Chosen One" but a group of combat heavy Brotherhood of Steel bad-asses who can whoopasai on everything in *really* nice looking Fallout syle graphics (are those higher resolution? They look sweet!) more critters, weapons, vehicles, everything!

Man, if I knew how to make a decent web page I would have the best Fallout Tactics webpage ever. Maybe.

At anyrate, please everybody on the dev team keep up the great work, you have at *least* one of the biggest fans awaiting for his dream to come true!

Thanks in advance for destroying my social life,

Sorak

*sighs*

Board, wrong, again.

Wrong board.

Now hurry up and go to the other board before Rosh or Xotor beats down on your head.

Back