An E-mail sent to me from my psycho Aunt

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Maphusio, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Maphusio

Maphusio Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Sep 25, 2004
    A MESSAGE FROM THE GHOST OF GEN. GEORGE PATTON

ATTENTION!

OK you whining, panty-waisted, pathetic Maggots, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars.

(Picture of people jumping out of WTC)

See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your flabby ass -- and LISTEN UP!!

THIS is not "torture" or an "atrocity". This is the kind of thing frat boys, sorority girls, and academy cadets do to newcomers.

(Picture of allied soldiers forcing Iraqis to do some very awful stuff)

A little fun at someone else's expense. Certainly no reason to wring your hands or get your panties in a wad.

Got that Kennedy?
    THIS IS an atrocity!

(WTC terrorist attacks)

So Was This!!!

(Beheadings of people)

WHICH PART DON'T YOU GET?

Islam a peaceful religion??? Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting as we speak to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.
    Some of them are here among us now. They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise.
    They don't give a shit how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.

They want you dead, and think it is God's will for them to do it. And you think Bush and Ashcroft are your worst enemies?

Some think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like us... and if you agree? Then you are a dumb ass!
    If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.
    Stop bitchin' about your Damn Health Care, Social Security, Gas prices, and your measly 5.25% unemployment rate...and start worrying about you, your family's, and your friends' asses.
    How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming Bush for all your troubles -- and grow some balls for a change.
    You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots! And you may not get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS and pass this on to any and every person you give-a-damn about... if you ever gave a damn about anything.

DISMISSED!

-----------------------------------

This is why my mother’s sister is a nut job. lmfao She did not write it but she sends (non-christian-libral-jerks) these E-mails to have us turn our sinful ways and do what is "right"

Why do I have so much of this kind of crap to deal with? Anyone know? Not just my aunt but as much as I hate to say it conservatives right wing people tell me stuff like this all the time at my old work. They just don’t understand I think differently and let me be.

Is it that people who think along the same lines as I are doing something to threaten them? Did we do something wrong at the dinner table?

2. Ratty Sr.

Ratty Sr. Formerly known as Ratty Moderator Orderite

Apr 23, 2003
    I can kill her for you if you want. No problem at all.

3. Maphusio

Sep 25, 2004
    well... she is ... kinda fat... might be... you know... awkward

4. DirtyDreamDesigner

DirtyDreamDesigner Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 15, 2005
    Cool, I'll do the dismemberment, more natural soap for everyone.

5. Lazarus Plus

Lazarus Plus The smoovest

Apr 1, 2005
    Holy crap. That doesn't even appeal to a person's patriotism... All it does is TRY and make a person feel like he has to grow a pair or the older kids will laugh at him.

Pathetic.

6. Per

Per Vault Consort Staff Member Admin

Apr 1, 2004
    Ask her to do the political test.

7. Member of Khans

Member of Khans Vault Dweller

Aug 26, 2004
    She's cool 8)

8. 4too

4too Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 30, 2003
    Collective Cliche'

Collective Cliche'

Just because there ARE people out to get - us - , doesn't deliver - us - from one's mass paranoia.

Who THOSE people ARE, as opposed to which genus species one diagnoses as " - us - ",
    well, that's how one exercises the option, the opportunity or the burden, of "free will".

4too

9. MethidParadox

MethidParadox Still Mildly Glowing

Sep 3, 2004
    Fucking liberals are bound to tell everyone what they think is right and expect it to go unchallenged, and when it is they just fight out of it anyhow

They keep telling you becuase they dont have the brain power to think of other situations or solutions to problems, they just expect that their knowledge of a situation is final and all-encompassing.

This E-mail is complete crap and uses pure ignorance and stands from a fanatic viewpoint. The basis of this is easy enough becuase in the general public eye Arabs are Poor and Not-White. This makes them trash automatically just becuase of the natural bias of any liberal POS.

This very letter is proving itself, and increases the very things in which it aims to stop, The "Arab Threat"

Just imagine an Arab person reading this letter, there assumption now is that it is common for Americans to hate Arabs with such a wild fanaticism (is this even a word? i dont know...)

In turn, the letter could be re-wrote in exactly the same way advertising Arab hate to American people, such an idiotic and thoughtless way to potentially solve a problem. I imagine the people that go along with this are those who, in High School, merely made clicks and pointed fingers at all the people they didnt really know and didnt really respect as human beings, no matter any priniciple of their character that may or may not be evident.

Solution, let the liberals live/talk to all the other liberals, they can stand around and stroke each other's dicks untill we can find a way to just kill them all.

10. calculon000

calculon000 Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 10, 2004
    Uuuuh, this lady isn't Liberal. She's the exact opposite and is clearly quite disgusted at any liberal who would try to propose a peacful solution to these things.

11. Dapper Dan Man

Dapper Dan Man Water Chip? Been There, Done That
    Orderite

Oct 6, 2004
    Feel free to send your aunt this:

Not every 'liberal' hates America, not everyone is a 'whining bleeding-heart' or whatever the hell she might call it. Tell her what the hell SHE is doing for her country, beyond sitting there sending an email? Does an email make her patriotic? Does her hatred for all things different make her embrace the solemn words of the Constitution? Does her disregard for those who fight to protect the 'heart' of America mean "the terrorists have already won?"

Duty, HONOR, Country. Have her examine that big second word there, as too damn few people understand what it actually means. Honour is not castigating everyone who is different, difference and tolerance are what made America. Honour is not treating people like animals, even our enemies. We pride ourselves on America's freedom, and such an email screams for us to cast all that aside, wrap ourselves up in moral certainty, and give in to that sickening temptation to be like thieves, and steal away freedom out of fear. I for one am not afraid; I am damn proud of what America does right, and not blind to her faults. America has, must always have, honour. We have lost what makes us a great nation otherwise.

Words from another, happier time. Words which once spoke brightly of the dignity of the American soldier, and why such atrocities committed both here and abroad should be denounced and repulsed with all of our might. General MacArthur says it far better than I:

12. Maphusio

Sep 25, 2004
    You... you should not drink, when you go out posting. lol that or wear your glasses when reading.

13. ferdinand

ferdinand First time out of the vault

Jul 24, 2005
    This lady is the a blackhead on the arse of humanity. I HATE people like her. Fucking nutjobs taking everything FOX tells them; some ignorant, bigoted lies; fundamentalist religious dogma and a couple of their own delusions, putting the lot in a blender, switching it on, and viola'! their very own opinion. Someone should take the facts, slip them into a Bible, and beat her round the head with it.

Alternatively, shut her in a locked house with 3 burly muslims (arab), a hindu (indian), a jew, a buddhist and a couple of chinese and africans, and give everyone but her a set of brass knuckles. Multiculteralism 101, bitch.

But don't kill her, no, you can have much more fun being inventive.

Does FOX ever report the truth, you know, by accident?

14. Per

Per Vault Consort Staff Member Admin

Apr 1, 2004
    Because that way you'd prove her right, which would be, eh, good?

15. victor

victor Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Dec 12, 2003
    No but she would be killed which would be, eh, good? Why certainly.

16. Maphusio

Sep 25, 2004
    Heck yes just the other day they had a story about this cat that ran across country to find its home. Now THAT’S... probably just nationalism, really. *shifty eyes*

17. ferdinand

ferdinand First time out of the vault

Jul 24, 2005
    No, just allow them to beat her whenever she offends them or spouts crap. Let her start every fight. Open-mindedness and acceptance by way of the fist.

18. Lazarus Plus

Lazarus Plus The smoovest

Apr 1, 2005
    I think you've misinterpted the meaning of "open-mindedness"...

Yeah. :?

19. Maphusio

Sep 25, 2004
    ...Worked for the Nazis. eh eh eh

20. MethidParadox

MethidParadox Still Mildly Glowing

Sep 3, 2004
    whys that? do i have a lot of typos? I'm really bad with typos...