Any wargamers here? (New Fallout miniatures wargame)

The miniatures look pretty nice, although they'll clash with what I have from Brother Vinni's collection.
I had to check out their site.

"Ant-soldier in Power Armour"

"Tricycle Bot"

"Flying Bot"

"Observer"

Nice work. Illegal, but nice work. The ones on OP's site have better detail.

Brother Vinni's ones look good enough, but I don't know why they would risk getting sued into oblivion, when they could just use the same type of raider minis and make their own take on power armor and robots so they wouldn't have any legal risk.

I just read about this old news on a different site. It's funny that more people aren't commenting. The new official models for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare look good for what they are (definitely following the FO3 / FO4 art style). I would have preferred them following the FO1/2 art style, but I know that I am not their market.

I wonder what their pricing will be and how economically successful their product will be upon release. I never had much interest in tabletop wargaming, largely due to the large upfront costs / time investments. Also I usually prefer PnP RPGs that have simplified rules since, unlike FO1/2, I can't just have the rules searching, rolls, modifications, calculations, etc. offloaded to a computer. It will be interesting how an official FO wargame turns out, but I predict it will quickly fade into obscurity (after 1 - 2 years of struggling to convert players of established games).

I like the resin minis. High quality sculpts and good detail castings. Its a shame the rules suck ghoul dick.

Back