[Arcanum] stillwater pelt

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

stillwater pelt

Like any decent RPG, there should be more than one way to get the stillwater giant pelt, or at least more than one way to get into Quintarra. Unfortunately for me, I only know of one, and the damned scientist didnt give me the trap for the giant.

Oh, the lyin' bastard says he did, but I see no trap in my inventory, just the scent. Now I'm chasin a blue bunny around a cave like a dipshit and I don't know where to go from that. Im sure someone can shed some light on this.

RE: stillwater pelt

>Like any decent RPG, there should
>be more than one way
>to get the stillwater giant
>pelt, or at least more
>than one way to get
>into Quintarra. Unfortunately for
>me, I only know of
>one, and the damned scientist
>didnt give me the trap
>for the giant.
>
>Oh, the lyin' bastard says he
>did, but I see no
>trap in my inventory, just
>the scent. Now I'm
>chasin a blue bunny around
>a cave like a dipshit
>and I don't know where
>to go from that.
>Im sure someone can shed
>some light on this.

You can go to Tarant and buy or steal the fake Stillwater Giant Pelt from H.T. Parnell. If you're particularly evil you can also kill the elf in Stillwater and take his amulet to the elf who runs the herbal shop in Tarant. She'll give you the location to Qintara.

Thanks, but how do I do it with the trap? How do I get the trap?

Even when you trap it, the guy tells you to take it to the tarant zoo place, and then the guy there doesn't believe in the stillwater giant, and tells you to get the fake one from H.T. Parnell's.

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-01 AT 03:08AM (GMT)[p]However after you've caught the bunny it triggers a random encounter in the area around Stillwater where you meet a real Stillwater Giant in bunnyform. If you kill it you can get a real Stillwater Giant pelt.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations."

>[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-01
>AT 03:08 AM (GMT)
>
>However after you've caught the bunny
>it triggers a random encounter
>in the area around Stillwater
>where you meet a real
>Stillwater Giant in bunnyform. If
>you kill it you can
>get a real Stillwater Giant
>pelt.

Afterwards, you can sell it to H. T. Parnell's for about 2k. There's also a ringing bug here I've found where you can get infinite cash.

I just threw it on the floor of the guy's house, yay.

Back