Are Fallout 4 DLC's worth it?.

Lancerlot

First time out of the vault
as the title says, can you recommend it to me? i heard it's better than the main game in terms of quest, immersion and survival.

The game itself is not worth it.

That said it goes like this:
Fart Harbour>Automatron>Nuka World>everything else.

Shitout 4 has got one of the worst passes in gaming history with only 2 dlcs being actual expansions. And I don't think the content it adds is worth it.

Very few new weapons, lobster cage armour, few quests and the same blandness as in the vanilla.

Really depends on whether or not you liked the game, and at that what aspects.

Personally I feel that Far Harbor is worth it as an expansion that is arguably better than the base game, Nuka World is a fun little jaunt that has some neat hub areas, and Automatron is pretty good, if not a bit small as it only really keeps you in the base area with a few added and expanded locals.

Other than that the rest are only worth it if you enjoy the settlement building aspects of the game, which a lot of people don't. Your best bet would be to wait for a sale, even though I do like the game I do think the DLC is a little overpriced, so at least 25% would be what I would wait for.

Simple ; Far harbor is pretty than the main game. The rest of the addons are like shit mods. And also nuka world is incredibly dumb

as the title says, can you recommend it to me? i heard it's better than the main game in terms of quest, immersion and survival.

Disembowel yourself, I recomend it more than Fallout 4's DLC's.

Its cheaper too.

More seriously, why bother to ask the question? Its like "Is Hitler's stance on gay rights worth it?"

More seriously, why bother to ask the question? Its like "Is Hitler's stance on gay rights worth it?"

Godwin's Law had been enacted once more. The internet is proud of you son.

As for the DLC "expansions" in Bethesda's award winning sexy beast that is Fallout 4...

fallout_2__littlepip_mod_by_donitz-d5brdhf.png

Let's just say I'd rather try this out than anything that was added on top of Fallout 4's base game. I'm dead serious.

Godwin's Law had been enacted once more. The internet is proud of you son.

As for the DLC "expansions" in Bethesda's award winning sexy beast that is Fallout 4...

View attachment 9415

Let's just say I'd rather try this out than anything that was added on top of Fallout 4's base game. I'm dead serious.

Please be a joke.

Please tell me that terrible fiction didn't actually get into the game.

Please?

I have like...9 DVD's of MLP, and the Equestria Girls movie.

And even then that shitty fiction makes me cringe.

"Lets take a cool franchise like Fallout, and introduce a wanky kids show who we all know the adult fans masterbate to".

Dude, I mean, 'Fallout: Equestria' is a thing. They're even working on a 3D standalone game last I saw based on that fanfic. This shouldn't surprise you.

Dude, I mean, 'Fallout: Equestria' is a thing. They're even working on a 3D standalone game last I saw based on that fanfic. This shouldn't surprise you.

This.

This does surprise me.

Every day we stray from god's light.

To put them into a subjective order of enjoyment; I would list them in the order of

Far Harbour > Nuka World >(=) Automatron >> Various Workshops >> Base Game

but do keep in mind that the placement of automatron and workshops on the list depend heavily on your preference for virtual Legoesque tinkering.

As far as my opinions on buying the whole package with one's own money (I got access to the game via "for review purchase" work expense), I would advise waiting for a deep deep discount if on PC and/or spending the cash on better games if on console.

Nuka World >(=) Automatron
Can't disagree more. Nuka-World went too retarded with combat-oriented gameplay and that boringly executed San Andreas' gang wars minigame rip-off. At least Automatron is short and it's robot building assets can be fun and a few more strokes for assaultron-admiring pervs. And adds a new Pip-Boy minigame.

Did you like Fallout 4?

If no, then until Cascadia comes out, no.

If yes, then... probably? It's mostly more of the same, though Far Harbor is pretty decent.

0wing;
I listed them in that order because I felt that as Bethesda as it was, the Nuka World actually had a bit of a scenario whereas Automatron was an XL version of the workshops and the Lancerlot was asking specifically from a quest & immersion (yes, I know and agre) angle
The thing is, we could have a decent discussion on the placement and their pros and cons with a decent more in depth analysis but it feels like arguing over which is worth the 4.00~021 value and which is worth 4.00~020 (on a scale of 1 to 10) so, frankly, I wouldn't dispute your listing either.

Values and Enjoyment are all subjective and I can't really tell others what to do but personally, I don't value and wouldn't spend any more than 20 dollars on the complete package (base game and all scenario and workshop dlcs) at my most charitable/wildly spending moment.

Back