Armoured talking heads

Unarmored Cassidy
Kbt5AKd.png

Last edited:
I always wanted to give Vic, Cassidy and Myron Big energy weapons to shoot baddies, but they don't have appropriate animations. Maybe they could use this weapons only when wearing power armor? Cat Jules has all the animations so I was thinking if I could switch some files to make it work? Also I don't like Vic's and Myron's look in leather armor. Is there a way to make them look like generic default dudes?

I always wanted to give Vic, Cassidy and Myron Big energy weapons to shoot baddies, but they don't have appropriate animations. Maybe they could use this weapons only when wearing power armor? Cat Jules has all the animations so I was thinking if I could switch some files to make it work? Also I don't like Vic's and Myron's look in leather armor. Is there a way to make them look like generic default dudes?

IIRC, when installing the RP you can opt out of the mod that changes NPC appearance based on armor. Then you can install the B-team mod that makes them all look like regular dudes... which should allow them to use any weapon, at least from a visual perspective.

Do I have to start a new game after installing this mod for RP? it seems that the Sulik black portrait bug still persists for some reason

Last edited:
Silly question, but is this mod compatible with UPU v29? I understand that it's advertised to work alongside RPU, but I'm curious if it also works with UPU.

Back