barter screen messed up.

You made something wrong while opening the barter screen. I don't know exactly what though (especially because I don't know how your script looks like). I've got this bug a lot too with my own scripts and it always needed lots of try&error until I got it right again.

There is one little button in critters proto : "barter" -> yes/no. Just try to set this option on "yes" and look what happens.

budz said:
What line in hcliz in broken hills script would cause this bug?

Is this a new version of Broken Hills - actually having a tin shed for the power room works for me...

Thanks Rain man, I must be going senile.

Yes pixote its my own personal version of Fallout2, I prefer that rustic barren wasteland look rather than green and clean perfect streets with perfect houses.

The more of a shit hole roach infested war zone looking pre war town the better.

:clap:

budz said:
Yes pixote its my own personal version of Fallout2, I prefer that rustic barren wasteland look rather than green and clean perfect streets with perfect houses.

The more of a shit hole roach infested war zone looking pre war town the better.

Indeed. Is it finished? how about sharing it?

Not finished yet, as its an ongoing work in progress and if I dont fuk it up like my last mod the maps should all work fine.

Sorry, did you want just the new broken hills makeover version or other locations that I will work on aswell.

Basically if you remember the hub or junktown they will be all that kinda shithole makeover look.

budz said:
Not finished yet, as its an ongoing work in progress and if I dont fuk it up like my last mod the maps should all work fine.

Sorry, did you want just the new broken hills makeover version or other locations that I will work on aswell.

Basically if you remember the hub or junktown they will be all that kinda shithole makeover look.

Of course, FO1 'junky' style >>>> FO2 'civilization is coming back' style. I'll be interested to see what you come up with. :ok:

Back