Benny's 9/11 joke.

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by SuperTonyZero, Oct 11, 2020.

1. SuperTonyZero

SuperTonyZero First time out of the vault

Oct 11, 2020
    I was reading a thread concerning, the courier's name and I stumbled across a user, that said the courier's name could be Ahmed, due to Benny making a 9/11 joke. I neither cannot find the joke nor the user who wrote the comment, so I'd appreciate it, if someone knew the joke and reply beneath, so I can finally live in peace.

2. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    You got it wrong mate.

The original user that mentioned that wasn't saying that the Courier had an Arabic name, it was saying that the Courier 6 was a reference to the SEAL 6 team that was sent after Bin Laden (never mind that it only happened 1 year after the game had already been released). The user also didn't say that Benny made a joke about 9/11, he said that the Courier being shot twice on the head was a reference to the twin towers attack...

It goes without saying that user had no proof or even any info to support those (and more) claims, he was also a troll.

Here is the quote from that user:
    This is conspiracy theory at it's "best". :roffle:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    what in 'tardation is this?

4. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk Half-way Through My Half-life

Nov 26, 2007
    And I was going to suggest, "It was rigged from the start?".

5. Norzan

Norzan Vault Fossil

Apr 7, 2017
    I read that thread a while ago and i still can't tell if serious or not. lol

He was committed to it until the end though.

6. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    So we have a 9/11 conspiracy and yet no Dancing Israelis on the horizon while have nagila plays on the wind as the Courier loses conciseness.

7. SuperTonyZero

SuperTonyZero First time out of the vault

Oct 11, 2020
    I wasn't talking about this comment, but this
    which can be found here, https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/the-couriers-true-name.214608/, fifth row. And to any of you who thought I was being serious about it, I had plenty of free time in my hands and decided to create a thread, simple as that. But judging from comments you people have made on this forum, I can tell you have forgotten what it's like to have a normal conversation on the outside world.

8. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    Normal conversation on the outside world doesn't start like this either:
    And when I say 'normal', I mean between strangers and/or acquaintances who barely spoke a few times.

I mean, wtf kind of replies did you expect when you're barely 2 weeks registered in this forum and anyone barely knows you? Come now, Brycen, you can do better while being an alt.

9. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    That's a thread made by the same person I quoted before. Like I said before, Brycen is a troll with crazy and unfounded conspiracy theories.

That post you mention was made by Prone Squanderer as a joke about the post I quoted. It's not to be taken serious...