Fallout 2 mod Better Miria mod as RPU patch

Because debrouxl is not likely to update their version for v26 I went ahead and made my version. It's built on top of the RPUv26 sources and available at nexusmod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout2/mods/75/
I haven't played or meddled with Fallout 2 and it's mods for over a decade now. I wanted to do a new playthrough but i can't seem to understand how to install this mod properly.

I was hoping your version of this mod would make things easier, but the page it redirects to says the mod is hidden, any updates on that ?

I haven't played or meddled with Fallout 2 and it's mods for over a decade now. I wanted to do a new playthrough but i can't seem to understand how to install this mod properly.

I was hoping your version of this mod would make things easier, but the page it redirects to says the mod is hidden, any updates on that ?
Because it's broken and I have no idea how it's broken. What's happening is that if you talk anybody in town before Miria after the wedding the game thinks you married Davin.

Because it's broken and I have no idea how it's broken. What's happening is that if you talk anybody in town before Miria after the wedding the game thinks you married Davin.

Framed into gay marriage, and it's not even One's own fault XD that's what i call LPG+++ activism in action XD

hi, i need a bit help about miria. I tried searched here and there but cant find what is miria's stat/skill growth with level up? i need numbers, like how high her small guns skill? energy weapons skill? her SPECIAL?

Back