Boogie2988

Do you care?

• I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I REALLY don't care.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Video 1:
A documentary of how much of a scumbag he is, which he himself participated in.

Video 2+3:
He lied about having cancer, scammed people out of thousands of dollars to "treat" said cancer and lied all of the way.

But there's sooooooooooooooo much more lolcow drama in it that is just *smacks lips* SO juicy!

Oh he loves it. He mailed his youtube play button to Keemstar, got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness and even tattoo'd the word "liar" on his cheek. He absolutely LOVES being humiliated.

Oh he refuses to lose weight.
Or rather, he tries something, expects results after 2 days, and gives up right after then complains about all of the health problems he has that stems from the fact that he is a fat fuck.

Like, he is ballshaped at this point. He used to be potatosack shaped but he's now an actual ball. It's vile. He shows his gut several times during the videos.

Also also, he has what he calls a "2ND meat apron", yknow the little patch of skin/fat right above the genital? Well his has gotten so fat and saggy that it hangs down like a flap over his junk.

Jesus fucking christ, it's that bad huh. Absolutely disgusting that you allow yourself to get that big. He needs to be admitted into an asylum and locked away until he gets cured from his mental issues and loses weight.

It's hilarious that at one point he was called "The Mr. Rogers of Youtube", but it turns out he's just a manipulative, piece of shit.

Oh they go over that part too and reference it a lot as they explore Boogie. It's honestly a great watch even if it is insanely long.

Oh they go over that part too and reference it a lot as they explore Boogie. It's honestly a great watch even if it is insanely long.
Something tells me that he watched the entire documentary and also considers it a great watch. I've never seen someone so into humiliation.

In the first video (which I'm listening to again for funsies) computertechusa was grilling him about something and the topic about how young his girlfriend is came up and he said that he "had her ID in HIS wallet"...

The man's literally equated his weight with "self-harm", and no matter how technically true that is, it ain't exactly the same as folk cuttin themselves. I really don't get people's fascination with him, even as a lolcow it's not interesting, just embarassing

He lied about having cancer
anchorman-will-ferrell.gif

Back