Broken Roads Demo Available Now (Post-apoc isometric RPG set in Australia)

Sorry had to look that one up. Thanks for teaching me teacher.

Some of you might get a kick out of the fact that the game warns you that it may feature the names and voices of dead people, which is offensive to Aboriginal people or something.

Remember about 10 years ago when a lot of games censored skeletons and zombies? No exposed bone because it's really offensive to the traditional religion of the supposedly atheist Chinese.

I doubt many aboriginal people, particularly those who own a computer and will play this game, are likely to care much about their old religion. Though this does remind me of an old Native friend who was legitimately superstitious about skinwalkers, so I suppose I can't be sure.

Remember about 10 years ago when a lot of games censored skeletons and zombies? No exposed bone because it's really offensive to the traditional religion of the supposedly atheist Chinese.

I doubt many aboriginal people, particularly those who own a computer and will play this game, are likely to care much about their old religion. Though this does remind me of an old Native friend who was legitimately superstitious about skinwalkers, so I suppose I can't be sure.
It's virtue signalling that is demanded of the developer because of a leftist law in Australia. Hopefully it can be modded out, otherwise we will have to just ignore it. But it is stupid!

Back