Can anyone tell me any good RPG's?

• Thread starter Thread starter Adv0cate_6
  • Start date Start date
Planescape: Torment
Baldur's Gate 2
Wasteland

Wizards & Warriors (Not too much of an RPG, it's more like a FP Adventure game).

beat the salmon with a lead pipe was a classic. you played this paladin named jocko, and your goal was to storm the local grocery store and beat salmon with a lead pipe. It was well worth the threatened jail time though.

"Betrayal at Krondor" by Sierra and Dynamix. It's free, too! Be warned, though - it is not a new game, so you'll have to mess with your autoexec.bat and, sometimes, config.sys to free up some memory.

Oh, and don't mistake it with "Return to Krondor" - it sucks.

[img align=center" src="//redrival.com/aptyp/ftclogo-t.gif]

But not Baldur's Gate I?

I have the game. I think I'll try to play it, and beat it.
I'm glad we share some common ground in the fact that both of us don't take it as a good game.

I never played it, but Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and I hear IX is gonna be good. My bro plays them and he loves them. Final Fantasy Tactics i heard is good (Fallout Tactics is *based* on FF Tactics). If you're really into fantasy you could check out Chrono Cross or something...but i've never played any of these games, in fact they sound kinda dumb (to me), but since you're obviously into RPGs i thought i'd mention them to ya

-Silencer

"Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die." - Frank Horrigan

Final Fantasy Tactics is an awesome ass game, With an SL involving the church lying and God and all that kind of good stuff. As for Chrono Cross......I FUCKING HATE THAT GAME AND I HOPE THE MAKER --asdf'lasdf nevermind, I'm getting carried away. The game just totally pissed me off because I was such a BIG fan of the original Chrono Trigger. CT was just awesome and Chrono Cross totally upset me.

(p.s. I forget, Are we allowed to cuss on this board or is it considered an 'offense' or whatever? )

http://members.aol.com/acidzfetish/PA.gif
)²»:o)3
Psý¢hø Ädd¡¢t

"I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things..
The glass is always half empty....and cracked..
And I just cut my lip on it... and chipped a tooth.."

>Cuss in moderation, my vulgar friend.

LOL! It was just curiosity, I've been on this board for at least 5 months now and never had to ask because I've never gotten pissed before.
It's not like I run around saying "F this" and "F that" all the time, 24/7, Like some disgruntled rap singer. :)

http://members.aol.com/acidzfetish/PA.gif
)²»:o)3
Psý¢hø Ädd¡¢t

"I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things..
The glass is always half empty....and cracked..
And I just cut my lip on it... and chipped a tooth.."

Back