Cannot get Raiders on the map

toltec7

First time out of the vault
Hello all,

I'm playing with killaps's Restoration Project 1.1 and it seems I cannot get Raiders base 4 squares above Broken hills on my map.
I even went to New Reno and took the map from Angela Bishop's safe but nothing happened.
I also went to Lynette with the Holodisc from the same safe but no conversation options appeared.

Any clues?

toltec7 said:
I even went to New Reno and took the map from Angela Bishop's safe but nothing happened.
Did you use it? In the inventory screen.

I got the raider base location after I had done a few scouting quest for the Vault City officer in the Correction Center, he sends you to the quest after you have solved the village quest and scouted out NCR, and as you leave the courtyard near the exit grid, you should notice the trail that leads you to the raider base. Can't really help more. :(

Jarno Mikkola said:
Did you use it? In the inventory screen.

I got the raider base location after I had done a few scouting quest for the Vault City officer in the Correction Center, he sends you to the quest after you have solved the village quest and scouted out NCR, and as you leave the courtyard near the exit grid, you should notice the trail that leads you to the raider base. Can't really help more. :(
Thank you. I had to use it, it seems. (didn't notice that option)
But I remember it not being this way last time I played, I only had to go near it and it would reveal itself...

well in any case, this solves it.
Thanks a lot :)

But I remember it not being this way last time I played, I only had to go near it and it would reveal itself...

thats because killaps expansion make is hard it to discover
(that was the way the producers want to be)

Back