Canon Is What YOU Make Of It, Not What You're Told.

Canon is whatever shit anyone vaguely related with something makes up on the spot, apparently.

It's kind of weird we still don't know a lot of what's in the East Coast, weird that they haven't made a game in the there yet.

My head canon was always that Fallout 3 starts a generation after people start seriously repopulating the DC area, and the whole area was mostly uninhabitable due to rads until then, and prior to about 20-30 years before F3 starts little lamplight was on the extreme eastern edge of inhabited areas

My head canon was always that Fallout 3 starts a generation after people start seriously repopulating the DC area, and the whole area was mostly uninhabitable due to rads until then, and prior to about 20-30 years before F3 starts little lamplight was on the extreme eastern edge of inhabited areas
They never made Fallout 3.

Talking mainline titles, that's a spinoff.
TBH, my headcanon is the DC BOS came from a faction that survived when the blimps went down in Chicago and made it most of all of the way to DC, and their switch to older T45 was because they were low on gear after the separation and raised an old Army or Marine storage depot.

Even if called something else, won't change the fact that the show would is awful, but calling it Fallout is insulting to all the people that played Fallout 1 and 2. But studios only care about the young people who eat up anything they are being served and corporations know they are the ones that will drive up sales of any future products. It's about making money not making greatness.

Any of the modders here would've come up with lot better story, unfortunately fans don't get to decide about the fate of their beloved franchise .
We can just ignore the show and any movie or game that follows it.

Back