cant find/load fallout 2 text fonts, really need help :(

dexter13 said:
im trying to edit the critter file so the text fonts load

yoFaV.jpg

Code:
How to edit files:

1: open the file in a text editor (protip: a text editor is a program that edits text)
2: add, delete, and alter the text within to suit your needs using the keyboard
3: save the file

armed with this knowledge, let's take a trip over to the thread I linked you to several posts before:

Q6bTG.png

Hand properly held, there's absolutely no reason why you should have any more troubles. If your next post is anything other than "thanks guys and i'm sorry for being so difficult" you are beyond help and hope

wow that was my next post...yeah thanks a lot and yeah sorry for being how I was, I just really wanna play fallout 2 :D

there only one more question though...I do not know where the Fallout 2 cfg file is and there is no help on the internet from what I have searched, if you do not know then no worries I will find out eventually

Windows Vista and 7 tend to squirrel away cfg files in your user folder, so that's a good place to start looking.

its is not there, there is a file called FALLOUT2 and the file type is a __file according to my laptop. not sure what it means but im thinking on reinstalling the game altogether and try to fix the problem again as i feel i may of messed some files up

Back