Cant get to museum of history, national archives

Phanz

First time out of the vault
I cant seem to get to these two locations. I keep getting blocked by barriers.

So i've tried the underground route. I've tried taking the Anacostia Crossing subway tunnels, but I end up too far north. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Don't you get a sense of accomplishment figuring it out for yourself? You should not stop roaming DC until you find it. Screw work, school, and loved ones. Fallout is all that matters. If you still can't find it.... play 1 and 2, they are better anyways.

Take a look at your local map, it may show which metro stops you need to take to get to the Mall. I want to say it's DuPont circle, but could be wrong. Should be the Blue Line, just not sure which metro stop. Essentially you need to use the metro lines for all travel in DC, so you will be trudging through a number of them before you're done.

AnimalAl said:
Take a look at your local map, it may show which metro stops you need to take to get to the Mall. I want to say it's DuPont circle, but could be wrong. Should be the Blue Line, just not sure which metro stop. Essentially you need to use the metro lines for all travel in DC, so you will be trudging through a number of them before you're done.

Thanks! Sounds like I was on the right track at least.

[spoiler:141c8d5614]If you help Roy Phillips out in the Tenpenny Tower quest line you get a ghoul mask that makes travel through the subways less combat intensive. But I always end up killing them anyway...[/spoiler:141c8d5614]

Thanks Outlaw. I didn't know that.

I did finally manage to get to the Museum. I just had to pay more attention to what metro station I was at. Thanks for the assistance.

Back